The Lounge 2

Evening all.
Greetings. Thanks for taking up my invite as I am on a membership drive to boost our numbers. on this side of the site. The forum recently had new software installed so if you prefer white text on a black back ground, then you only have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'style chooser'. There are also multi text colors other than white.
I am only too pleased to answer any of your queries too.

Last edited:
Good morning (just), from WA. Will definitely start checking this thread out more, some interesting conversations. Cannot guarantee I’ll be as active on here as in the legspin thread though. If you want me to reply to something just quote me and I SHOULD get a notification for it.

I should be lurking around every now and then though.

Will definitely start checking this thread out more, some interesting conversations.
D doc8176 just to have you here occasionally is great. Not only this thread but the entire sub forum is at your disposal. Any chance of luring your leg spin mates to follow suit. They're not listening to me. Specially want those in Euro time zone.

I have an announcement to make guys, it's our good friend and moderators birthday tomorrow 😍 let's all wish Richie Richie a very Happy Birthday!! 🎁🎉🎉🎂🎈🎊🎉🎉

Happy Birthday Richie! Have a lovely day and remember you're as young as you feel!! 🎁
Thank you Jessica you are a sweet gal.🤗
I may now have one foot in the grave like Victor Meldrew, but at least I dont whinge like him. ;)

Last edited:
Back