The Lounge 2

Happy (late) birthday Richie 🥳.

Was happy with a preseason training session I had today, really accurate and I reckon I touched 120kmh during it.

That being said I probably shouldn’t have bowled full tilt for the entire 2 hour session, the muscles in my back aren’t super happy.

Playing for Murdoch-Melville CC this season (free fees for u21s which I just fit into). Haven’t actually bowled pace in a full summer of cricket, only started during my winter comp but I think I just kind of figured out how to bowl it.

Yeah full pelt pace bowling, I like to tell myself that it’s only a few kmh off of the pace Ollie Robinson bowls, he’s got a decent average in test cricket.

Funnily enough my favourite part of me having hit 120 is that my bowling action is still technically awful so there’s definitely room for improvement.

Yeah that’s the one, I’m playing seniors so it’ll depend which grade I’m in. Hopefully I’ll be up high enough of a grade to be streamed.

I can just paste the YouTube links in here before I start if you’re fine with that. Idm sharing my name on here, pretty sure if you sift through the legspin thread you’ll find it if you really wanted too.

Still got a couple of months before season starts anyway.

Sometimes I wish we could connect back over to our eastern states partners at times. But we usually have the better end of it as far as weather is concerned.

feaede08c1103ccf97f0d397c5d80257.jpg

I can access the link myself. Describe yourself on a pm then. When does your season start.

Not sure what the issue is but I think you might have PMs turned off. I’m trying to pm you but it’s saying I can’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
British tech tycoon Mike Lynch and his 18-year-old daughter, Hannah are now confirmed as being among four people found in the sunken wreck of a super yacht off Italy.
I heard the yacht sank because its retractable keel was raised causing it instability and its sinking.
I also heard there may be suspicious circumstances given the billionaire's financial shenanigans. 🤔

As for his drowning and all the media coverage, it pales to insignificance for me when at least 40,000 innocent lives, including many children, have been slaughtered on the alter of Israeli's callous hubris.

I heard the yacht sank because its retractable keel was raised causing it instability and its sinking.
I also heard there may be suspicious circumstances given the billionaire's financial shenanigans. 🤔

As for his drowning and all the media coverage, it pales to insignificance for me when at least 40,000 innocent lives, including many children, have been slaughtered on the alter of Israeli's callous hubris.
Reportedly, they were just 900m off the coast and port but didn't take weather warnings seriously. I wonder what the skipper has to say when being interrogated.

How complicated is Aus's tax law? Ours is rather complex and feeds masses of tax advisors and the like. I've been busy filing last year's tax return with the help of a special software that I need to buy each year. Do you use such an app, too? How do you cope with this job? Do you do it yourself, if so based on what?

Last edited:
Back