Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see fuzzknuckle O'Shea cost his side a win against the bombers on the weekend....

All that stuff with him was in the past, we don't need to be worrying about that anymore. But I just checked his stats on mycricket and you seem to be pointing to 1 bad performance. I see he has taken 19 wickets this year in premier cricket, which ranks him in the top 3 in the comp. Also averaging 30 with the bat. So if you want to keep knocking him then you must be able to back your own performances up.

All that stuff with him was in the past, we don't need to be worrying about that anymore. But I just checked his stats on mycricket and you seem to be pointing to 1 bad performance. I see he has taken 19 wickets this year in premier cricket, which ranks him in the top 3 in the comp. Also averaging 30 with the bat. So if you want to keep knocking him then you must be able to back your own performances up.

I guess he got better

alot of people have been talking about O'shea... did he play Dunstan then?
and he looks to be a steady cricketer now? would victoria be looking at a young player like him closely?

how old is he?
he cant be as bad as people are saying on here, his stats look good!
how did he go in Dunstan?

He is 20, I know him very well. He played his first game in dunstan as a 15 year old and took 5 wickets vs Mulgrave. He played 1 full year of dunstan (had school cricket duties for a couple of seasons and was a solid performer during those years) and took roughly 30 wickets and 200 runs and made the first dunstan team of the year when it all started.

so why are people bagging him on here? obviously people dont like him?
great bloke or shit bloke, he sounds like he can play cricket!

Well he used to be on this forum and him and building/magpie army had a few words to say then he got banned from the forum. But he is actually a good bloke. if you get to know him. Just misunderstood

He is 20, I know him very well. He played his first game in dunstan as a 15 year old and took 5 wickets vs Mulgrave. He played 1 full year of dunstan (had school cricket duties for a couple of seasons and was a solid performer during those years) and took roughly 30 wickets and 200 runs and made the first dunstan team of the year when it all started.

aaa123 are you a Marcellin boy? I wish Building hadn't brought up this O'Shea nonsense. Back to the ECA Cricket please.

aaa123 are you a Marcellin boy? I wish Building hadn't brought up this O'Shea nonsense. Back to the ECA Cricket please.

I am not going to say where I know him from. But we havent heard the last of O'Shea because Building will be all over it tomorrow. I do agree, lets just talk about ECA cricket and not O'Shea.

Surely all these people talking up O'shea is just the man himself under different pseudonyms. Surely there aren't that many sycophants on here.

Also, my uncle's sister's friend's husband's next door neighbour plays at Bullen and reckons they will definately smash North Balwyn this week.

Surely all these people talking up O'shea is just the man himself under different pseudonyms. Surely there aren't that many sycophants on here.

Also, my uncle's sister's friend's husband's next door neighbour plays at Bullen and reckons they will definately smash North Balwyn this week.

sounds like a solid source, ill take your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back