mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;268952 said:
My tip - Rain Friday washout Saturday

I take it you're keen to play this week Old School????? Or do you still need a week or 2?????

Remember these days they use covers to protect the wicket...

Hirdy05_;268957 said:
I take it you're keen to play this week Old School????? Or do you still need a week or 2?????

Hirdy, I need about 5 - 6 weeks, I have been in a good paddock over winter and the old takes a while to get going.
My prediction was in more of hope for a washout.

Old School;268952 said:
My tip - Rain Friday washout Saturday

RooBoy;268945 said:
so what are peoples tips for round 1

As mentioned earlier

St Marys v St Francis - St Marys
Sunshine Heights v Glenroy - Glenroy
Socials v St Andrews - St Andrews
Pascoe Vale v Barkly St Uniting - Pacco
Haig Amateurs v Merlynston Hadfield - Merlo
West Coburg v East Coburg - West

But as a couple of other Guys mentioned, i think rain might intervene this week as it as a habit of doing in Round 1

Hirdy05_;268957 said:

Hirdy, I need about 5 - 6 weeks, I have been in a good paddock over winter and the old takes a while to get going.
My prediction was in more of hope for a washout.

Schnauzer;269160 said:
As mentioned earlier

But as a couple of other Guys mentioned, i think rain might intervene this week as it as a habit of doing in Round 1

my winners for round 1

St Francis in an upset
Glenroy easily
St Andrews in a tight one
Pacco just
Merlo to win easy
West Coburg will romp home, bowling out Easts for under 100

Sunshine Heights will struggle this season. A very young inexperienced team lead by a gun player in L. Berchy. Will be a good learning experience for Heights, I think their average age is 22 with the oldest being 24 or 25.

RooBoy;268945 said:
so what are peoples tips for round 1

As mentioned earlier

Alpha1;269189 said:
Sunshine Heights will struggle this season. A very young inexperienced team lead by a gun player in L. Berchy. Will be a good learning experience for Heights, I think their average age is 22 with the oldest being 24 or 25.

Berchy is a two's player, how is he leading the 1st XI????

Schnauzer;269160 said:
As mentioned earlier

my winners for round 1

St Francis in an upset
Glenroy easily
St Andrews in a tight one
Pacco just
Merlo to win easy
West Coburg will romp home, bowling out Easts for under 100

RooBoy;269216 said:

Berchy is not a two's player the only reason he played in the seconds last season was because he had a lot on in his personal life and played a fill in role for the seconds. I think he only played a handful of games in the seconds including the finals. He is a leader and was identified at u/17's level to captain the one's. He is the youngest club captain ever at Heights.

F.O.S;268435 said:
Round 11 rematch,a long wait for St Marys, Kong

Round 11 i think that is the biggest load of rubbish to have the grand final rematch in round 11. u blokes must have requested that because u didnt want to deflate ur egos to early in the season! they look after u blokes i think the rematch should be in at least the first 5 rounds even the first round!
how much u paying them FOS???? :D at least u have a season to touch up ur b grade hecktoring FOSSIL ;)
enjoy the first 10 rounds coz round 11 ul be in for a fright!!!
p.s dont waste ur water to early in the season mate!! :p

Alpha1;269189 said:

Alpha1;269233 said:
Berchy is not a two's player the only reason he played in the seconds last season was because he had a lot on in his personal life and played a fill in role for the seconds. I think he only played a handful of games in the seconds including the finals. He is a leader and was identified at u/17's level to captain the one's. He is the youngest club captain ever at Heights.

Alpha1 , I take it your a Heights boy?

RooBoy;269216 said:

Boys, if you dont get enough cricket on the Saturday, then come down to Hallam reserve on the Sunday and watch what I feel is the A Turf match of the round between St Mary's and St Francis. Good chance to get a sneak preview of a couple of other teams and enjoy a couple of beers. (Bar will be open).:)

F.O.S;268435 said:
Round 11 rematch,a long wait for St Marys, Kong

Round 11 i think that is the biggest load of rubbish to have the grand final rematch in round 11. u blokes must have requested that because u didnt want to deflate ur egos to early in the season! they look after u blokes i think the rematch should be in at least the first 5 rounds even the first round!
how much u paying them FOS???? :D at least u have a season to touch up ur b grade hecktoring FOSSIL ;)

Schnauzer;269160 said:
As mentioned earlier

St Marys v St Francis - St Francis

Alpha1;269233 said:

Alpha1 , I take it your a Heights boy?

Fresh_Prince;269253 said:

Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Haig
West Coburg
St Marys

Boys, if you dont get enough cricket on the Saturday, then come down to Hallam reserve on the Sunday and watch what I feel is the A Turf match of the round between St Mary's and St Francis. Good chance to get a sneak preview of a couple of other teams and enjoy a couple of beers. (Bar will be open).:)

bcricket;269241 said:

Both teams will be underfeated until that game so it will be an epic and will determine who finishes on top!!!

Schnauzer;269160 said:
As mentioned earlier

bomber27;267883 said:
All grounds in Moreland are right to go for round 1 barring any rain that falls late next week. Hopefully the Sunshine teams and Barkly St have their wickets ready.
If round 1 gets washed out then the round 8 two game after xmas becomes a one dayer and we catch up with round one on the other weekend.
Bomber 27
you said all grounds are ready to go does that mean Cole no 1 is right to play on this week ????

Fresh_Prince;269253 said:

Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Haig
West Coburg
St Marys

My Captain said:
Bomber 27
you said all grounds are ready to go does that mean Cole no 1 is right to play on this week ????

Sorry to confuse you Captain as I had already stated in an earlier post that Cole #1 would be ruled out, so I wasn't refering to that ground when I mentioned about the rest of the Moreland grounds.

This is the situation with Turf groundsthat are unavailable:

Cole #1 - Round 1 & 2
Barkly St - Round 1
St Marys - Round 1 & 2

Changes for Round 1 fixture are:

A Turf
St Marys v St Francis at Hallam reserve on Sunday

B Turf
St Andrews v Socials at DeChene on Sunday
Barky St v Pascoe Vale at Raeburn on Sunday

bcricket;269241 said:

Both teams will be underfeated until that game so it will be an epic and will determine who finishes on top!!!

bomber27;269260 said:
Sorry to confuse you Captain as I had already stated in an earlier post that Cole #1 would be ruled out, so I wasn't refering to that ground when I mentioned about the rest of the Moreland grounds.

This is the situation with Turf groundsthat are unavailable:

Cole #1 - Round 1 & 2
Barkly St - Round 1
St Marys - Round 1 & 2

Changes for Round 1 fixture are:

A Turf
St Marys v St Francis at Hallam reserve on Sunday

B Turf
St Andrews v Socials at DeChene on Sunday
Barky St v Pascoe Vale at Raeburn on Sunday
Thanks Bomber I thought sow but they have been puting alot of water and work into the ground, so just wonderd. Look forward to the season

bomber27;267883 said:
All grounds in Moreland are right to go for round 1 barring any rain that falls late next week. Hopefully the Sunshine teams and Barkly St have their wickets ready.
If round 1 gets washed out then the round 8 two game after xmas becomes a one dayer and we catch up with round one on the other weekend.
Bomber 27

bcricket;269241 said:
Im with you bcricket i think it should of been set up so we met in the 1st 2 day game, stuff this waitin til round 11 rubbish, want to knock em off early in the season. When we play them again dont think it will be as close as the granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back