mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Old School;270287 said:
1 Side practically undefeated all season and that wasn't St.Marys.
St.Marys were flogged in a one dayer by Socials (with half a side) inside 30 over casing 160, St.Mary also lost outright.

I dont understand what that has to do with anything. But if you want to talk
about it, that Rnd 1 game last season, St Marys didnt have D.Harris or J.Cacchione, so no wonder you won inside 30 overs.

My Captain said:
Hi all just got the local paper and guess what club is in it East Coburg. Why are they always in the paper, why can't each club have a turn.

its simple my captain. we at east coburg work hard to promote our club and its achievements. we a proud to tell the community about the cricket initiatives we have like harmony day, and ethic people in cricket. Our president George is well connected locally and works very hard to sell East Coburg CC.

Other clubs should be more proactive and promote their clubs and cricket as a whole. some clubs are good at it and others dont care!

bcricket;270172 said:
because if they predict rain for friday night then they put the covers on at 4!
u sound real keen to play or watch cricket why dont u pull a few matches out of the highlights real for the world cup. or u could just watch the replay of last years granny ;) il find out who had a camera! :D it pelted on friday mate. the rule is set to protect the friday nite rain from ruining the pitch not friday morning. so if u think its going to rain on friday u put covers down on thursday nite? get real it cant happen. it was a mad weekend u should have been spending it with the mrs or a couple of ladies trust me its better than round one cricket. its a good comp, if ur going to sledge it then dont play!
hopefully the rain stays away for this week! just for u!

P.S IM MISSING THE FOSSIL WHERE IS HE? HOPE HE IS FIT AND WELL :)

Your starting to make sense with some of your comments,this is stating to worry me and if you continue, i might have to negotiate with you in regards to your future.

Cant have brains and play cricket, then not be at Saint Andrews !!!

Luv your work

F.O.S

Tips for Round 2 A turf - (as long as the rain doesnt stuff it up again -:mad:

St Marys to beat Pacco easily
St Andrews to open account against Haig
West Coburg to get over St Francis comfortably
Glenroy just, in a close one over East Coburg
Merlo to beat Sunny Heights - hard one to pick
Barkly street in upset over Socials

lets hope that hot weather comes though on Friday!!!!

Good luck to all

F.O.S;270506 said:
Your starting to make sense with some of your comments,this is stating to worry me and if you continue, i might have to negotiate with you in regards to your future.

Luv your work

F.O.S
Obviously he cant play cricket F.O.S lol:D

Old School;270287 said:
St.Marys were flogged in a one dayer by Socials (with half a side) inside 30 over casing 160, St.Mary also lost outright.

about it, that Rnd 1 game last season, St Marys didnt have D.Harris or J.Cacchione, so no wonder you won inside 30 overs.

bomber27;269969 said:
Like to know peoples thoughts on some interesting non selections on the weekend for clubs who posted their A Turf team on mycricket.
Does anyone know whether the following players were unavailable, retired or playing elsewhere.

Haig Amateurs
E.Lattore

Socials
D.Campbell
Vernon

Sunshine Hts
H.Perera

St Francis
S.Babo
P.Eilers

St Andrews
M.Harvey

West Coburg
M.Barker
Campbell (young wk from last season - think thats his name)

Noticed also K.Adams in 2's. Must be pretty confident with 1st XI attack.

H. Perera is still at Heights, wasn't available last week. I think will be back in this week.

bcricket;270172 said:
because if they predict rain for friday night then they put the covers on at 4!
u sound real keen to play or watch cricket why dont u pull a few matches out of the highlights real for the world cup. or u could just watch the replay of last years granny ;) il find out who had a camera! :D it pelted on friday mate. the rule is set to protect the friday nite rain from ruining the pitch not friday morning. so if u think its going to rain on friday u put covers down on thursday nite? get real it cant happen. it was a mad weekend u should have been spending it with the mrs or a couple of ladies trust me its better than round one cricket. its a good comp, if ur going to sledge it then dont play!
hopefully the rain stays away for this week! just for u!

P.S IM MISSING THE FOSSIL WHERE IS HE? HOPE HE IS FIT AND WELL :)

Luv your work

F.O.S

F.O.S;270506 said:

Luv your work

F.O.S
Obviously he cant play cricket F.O.S lol:D

bomber27;269969 said:
Like to know peoples thoughts on some interesting non selections on the weekend for clubs who posted their A Turf team on mycricket.
Does anyone know whether the following players were unavailable, retired or playing elsewhere.

Haig Amateurs
E.Lattore

Socials
D.Campbell
Vernon

Sunshine Hts
H.Perera

St Francis
S.Babo
P.Eilers

St Andrews
M.Harvey

West Coburg
M.Barker
Campbell (young wk from last season - think thats his name)

Noticed also K.Adams in 2's. Must be pretty confident with 1st XI attack.

H. Perera is still at Heights, wasn't available last week. I think will be back in this week.

mmvca;270495 said:
My point was that there are more than two sides other than St.Marys & St.Andrews in this competition and for bcricket to make statements like St. Marys were practically undefeated all year, he needs to get his facts right.

Old School;270712 said:
My point was that there are more than two sides other than St.Marys & St.Andrews in this competition and for bcricket to make statements like St. Marys were practically undefeated all year, he needs to get his facts right.

I understood your point Old School.

Don't think your Turf blokes will be having a week off this week surely!

My tips

St Marys v Pascoe Vale

St Andrews v Haig

St Francis v West Coburg

Glenroy v East Coburg

Merlo v Sunny Heights

Barkly st v Socials

mmvca;270495 said:

Old School;270287 said:

Old School now listen! ST. Andrews went through the season i think close to if not undefeated (im not 100% sure). St. Mary's with the team that finished the grand final were undefeated since that side came together i think it was almost all of the second half of the year. So i thought it would be a fair comment to tell komodo dragon when he said that 'two teams that couldnt win' the match did know how to win because combined they only lost about 2 games for the year.
That match against socials was round 1 and i think our 2nds side which i was in at the time would have given them a fair run for their money if we faced off ;) thats how bad it was!!! So how about u stick to the points that ur trying to put across rather than trying to analyse mine! Because u just wasted my valuable time :D
bcricket

Old School;270712 said:

I understood your point Old School.

Don't think your Turf blokes will be having a week off this week surely!

My tips

St Marys v Pascoe Vale

St Andrews v Haig

St Francis v West Coburg

Glenroy v East Coburg

Merlo v Sunny Heights

Barkly st v Socials

F.O.S;270506 said:

Luv your work

F.O.S

Glad u Love my work FOS. Their is plenty of brains down at the Mary's dont worry. Obviously u must have been able to play cricket! ;)

bcricket

Old School;270287 said:

Old School now listen! ST. Andrews went through the season i think close to if not undefeated (im not 100% sure). St. Mary's with the team that finished the grand final were undefeated since that side came together i think it was almost all of the second half of the year. So i thought it would be a fair comment to tell komodo dragon when he said that 'two teams that couldnt win' the match did know how to win because combined they only lost about 2 games for the year.
That match against socials was round 1 and i think our 2nds side which i was in at the time would have given them a fair run for their money if we faced off ;) thats how bad it was!!! So how about u stick to the points that ur trying to put across rather than trying to analyse mine! Because u just wasted my valuable time :D
bcricket

RooBoy;270461 said:

Can't see St Marys beating Pacco. Pacco's new batting line-up will be too strong. The only way St Mary's will be taking the points in this game will be due to the rain. Looking at the weather forecast, i don't thing the rain will save you!

F.O.S;270506 said:

Luv your work

F.O.S

Glad u Love my work FOS. Their is plenty of brains down at the Mary's dont worry. Obviously u must have been able to play cricket! ;)

bcricket

GrassOnTheWicket;270798 said:
RooBoy;270461 said:

Can't see St Marys beating Pacco. Pacco's new batting line-up will be too strong. The only way St Mary's will be taking the points in this game will be due to the rain. Looking at the weather forecast, i don't thing the rain will save you!

Had a look at last weeks side that was selected. I knew every player. Who are these new guys making up Pacco's new batting line up?

mmvca;270733 said:
My tips

St Marys v Pascoe Vale

St Andrews v Haig

St Francis v West Coburg

Glenroy v East Coburg

Merlo v Sunny Heights

Barkly st v Socials

What happened, didn't enjoy retirement?:D

RooBoy;270461 said:

bcricket;270746 said:
u dont understand how much that comment has inspired me and how much it will work against u and st. andrews one day!

bcricket ;)
Happy to help any strugglin players, as for working against st. andrews wont be in your playing days.;)

RooBoy;270461 said:

Had a look at last weeks side that was selected. I knew every player. Who are these new guys making up Pacco's new batting line up?

bomber27;270820 said:

Haven't seen the side that was selected, but i'm thinking there may be a late change. The bloke i'm thinking of was hampered by an injury last season and can cause absolute carnage when on song.

mmvca;270733 said:
My tips

St Marys v Pascoe Vale

St Andrews v Haig

St Francis v West Coburg

Glenroy v East Coburg

Merlo v Sunny Heights

Barkly st v Socials

What happened, didn't enjoy retirement?:D

Komodo Dragon;270794 said:
Nah just the standard hand-job deals with the St Andrews boys again. Sorry I meant to say hand-shake deals.
What about you blokes fingering yourselfs. Sorry i meant finger pointing at each other, when things go wrong.

bcricket;270746 said:
u dont understand how much that comment has inspired me and how much it will work against u and st. andrews one day!

bcricket ;)
Happy to help any strugglin players, as for working against st. andrews wont be in your playing days.;)

GrassOnTheWicket;270833 said:
bomber27;270820 said:
Haven't seen the side that was selected, but i'm thinking there may be a late change. The bloke i'm thinking of was hampered by an injury last season and can cause absolute carnage when on song.

you need to be more specific than that Grassonthewicket.

i assume you are talking about terranova. only whispers i have heard is Mcgowans left East Cob to play at pacco.

so who there gun bats????:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back