Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;317586 said:
Thats easy brain surgeon!
The committee get of there asses visit the site & condem all games from taking place there.
Assist the club in getting resources to enable the bturf to have a fairer & even comp.
gready little blighters is all take the clubs money and let them drown yea mate ur right what can the committee do besides watch another club go down the gurguller or thats right nothing new there in the willy comp...........

i dont think it's up to the comp to decide that... the council should be guiding them and try to find another ground for them.. its not deer park's fault

BigCoq;317586 said:
The committee get of there asses visit the site & condem all games from taking place there.
Assist the club in getting resources to enable the bturf to have a fairer & even comp.
gready little blighters is all take the clubs money and let them drown yea mate ur right what can the committee do besides watch another club go down the gurguller or thats right nothing new there in the willy comp...........

i dont think it's up to the comp to decide that... the council should be guiding them and try to find another ground for them.. its not deer park's fault

BigCoq;317586 said:

If the committee did that it would only hurt Deer Park CC........but they could help DPCC + talk to the council who DPCC would be paying ground rental to + get something done about it............???

Which clubs have gone down in our comp because of the comps committee in the last 20 years, know all????????????

P.S Have u made a run or got a wicket yet????????

BigCoq;317586 said:

If the committee did that it would only hurt Deer Park CC........but they could help DPCC + talk to the council who DPCC would be paying ground rental to + get something done about it............???

Which clubs have gone down in our comp because of the comps committee in the last 20 years, know all????????????

hussler;317657 said:

P.S Have u made a run or got a wicket yet????????[/QUOTE]

Save you the embarrassment I checked, just as I thought, ************ all.......hahaha

hussler;317657 said:

P.S Have u made a run or got a wicket yet????????[/QUOTE]

Save you the embarrassment I checked, just as I thought, ************ all.......hahaha

hussler;317657 said:

Gezz hus i didnt think you cared about my cricket career. i am touched.
willy comp sides jump ship and merge quite a bit why is that?
Wait for the council they would be dead. it is up to admin to support the club threw unified action and fighting to get the best outcome for all participants of cricket.
maybe work with cricket victoria to get water tanks not all ground are fortunate to get free water delivered but an assistance would be nice,. as this has helped angliss get over the line.

hussler;317657 said:

Wait for the council they would be dead. it is up to admin to support the club threw unified action and fighting to get the best outcome for all participants of cricket.
maybe work with cricket victoria to get water tanks not all ground are fortunate to get free water delivered but an assistance would be nice,. as this has helped angliss get over the line.

G'day Folks

As we are aproaching the finals it is important that all teams are reaching their peak form. All clubs have their best player and usually rely on them to be the major contributor to get them over the line. In this post I am going to list some players who will be very important to their clubs success in making the finals and winning a premiership come season end. THey are not the best players but they could be the most important.

St Andrews - M Pipczak & B Hatty. St Andrews have the best team this year so far as their batting and bowling depth is better than the other teams. Pipczak is important as he will need to get the side of to good start batting at 3. He and the openers will want to see of the new ball to allow their best bats in O'Toole & C Armstrong come out and attack from the start. B Hatty is important as he will be called on to continue to keep the bowling tight after Drapper and Armstrong attack with the new ball.

Melton Centrals - S Dowling & A Cristofaro. Melton Centrals have a very good opening partnership in Hayes and Hulett, but where they can be a bit vulnerable is there middle order batting. Thats why i believe S Dowling & A Cristofaro will be very important to consolidate and score runs in those middle overs so they can put their side in a stong position.

Altona Roosters #1 - D Wainwright & L Lewis. I believe Darren and Lee are the most important to the Roosters as they will be pivitol to their middle order batting and will be relied upon to bowl important bowling spells. Roosters need will need to improve their middle order batting come finals time, therefore it will be important for these 2 guys along with Wally to nuckle down and provide a big score for the team. They will also need to bowl some important spells with the ball, as the loss of Ash Lewis will hurt.

Burnside - K Bedse & A Spiteri. Burnside have done well this year coming up from A Matts. Unfortunately they lost there best player early this year in Wayne Keily. If they are to make the finals then they need a big improvement in their batting Bedse and A Spiteri are very important to Burnside as they will need to do the bulk of the runs scoring in their top order.

St Johns - J Temby & B Russell. J Temby and B Russell will be very important for St Johns as they push for a final spot. Jake and Ben in form and making runs will be a big bonus to assist Dan and Dave Temby amongst the top 6 batsmen. Jake's bowling will also be critical as he will be called upon to take early wickets with the new ball.

Willy Congs - H Uppal & A McDonald. I believe Happy and Macca are crucial for Congs to go all the way. Happy will need to become more consistent and concentrate more with his batting. He has all the tallent in the world but just hasen't really put it together this year. His bowling is also important as he is part of a very good bowling attack. McDonald is important in my eyes because Congs weakness this year and past years has been their abilty to post big scores. Macca will be important to get them off to a strong start opening the batting.

Kingy Bapts - J Hillis & B Hardeman. If Kingy can pull a miracle and make the finals then John Hillis and Brett Hardeman's contribution will be important. Besides Levic and Kwahja, the other Kingy's bats have struggled therefor i believe john hillis's middle order hitting and quick runs will be important for his side. Brett's contribution will be criticall with the ball once the openers finish he will need to continue to apply the presseure on the batsman with tight bowling.

Caroline Springs & Roosters #2 - No hope of making finals.

G'day Folks

As we are aproaching the finals it is important that all teams are reaching their peak form. All clubs have their best player and usually rely on them to be the major contributor to get them over the line. In this post I am going to list some players who will be very important to their clubs success in making the finals and winning a premiership come season end. THey are not the best players but they could be the most important.

St Andrews - M Pipczak & B Hatty. St Andrews have the best team this year so far as their batting and bowling depth is better than the other teams. Pipczak is important as he will need to get the side of to good start batting at 3. He and the openers will want to see of the new ball to allow their best bats in O'Toole & C Armstrong come out and attack from the start. B Hatty is important as he will be called on to continue to keep the bowling tight after Drapper and Armstrong attack with the new ball.

Melton Centrals - S Dowling & A Cristofaro. Melton Centrals have a very good opening partnership in Hayes and Hulett, but where they can be a bit vulnerable is there middle order batting. Thats why i believe S Dowling & A Cristofaro will be very important to consolidate and score runs in those middle overs so they can put their side in a stong position.

Altona Roosters #1 - D Wainwright & L Lewis. I believe Darren and Lee are the most important to the Roosters as they will be pivitol to their middle order batting and will be relied upon to bowl important bowling spells. Roosters need will need to improve their middle order batting come finals time, therefore it will be important for these 2 guys along with Wally to nuckle down and provide a big score for the team. They will also need to bowl some important spells with the ball, as the loss of Ash Lewis will hurt.

Burnside - K Bedse & A Spiteri. Burnside have done well this year coming up from A Matts. Unfortunately they lost there best player early this year in Wayne Keily. If they are to make the finals then they need a big improvement in their batting Bedse and A Spiteri are very important to Burnside as they will need to do the bulk of the runs scoring in their top order.

St Johns - J Temby & B Russell. J Temby and B Russell will be very important for St Johns as they push for a final spot. Jake and Ben in form and making runs will be a big bonus to assist Dan and Dave Temby amongst the top 6 batsmen. Jake's bowling will also be critical as he will be called upon to take early wickets with the new ball.

Willy Congs - H Uppal & A McDonald. I believe Happy and Macca are crucial for Congs to go all the way. Happy will need to become more consistent and concentrate more with his batting. He has all the tallent in the world but just hasen't really put it together this year. His bowling is also important as he is part of a very good bowling attack. McDonald is important in my eyes because Congs weakness this year and past years has been their abilty to post big scores. Macca will be important to get them off to a strong start opening the batting.

Kingy Bapts - J Hillis & B Hardeman. If Kingy can pull a miracle and make the finals then John Hillis and Brett Hardeman's contribution will be important. Besides Levic and Kwahja, the other Kingy's bats have struggled therefor i believe john hillis's middle order hitting and quick runs will be important for his side. Brett's contribution will be criticall with the ball once the openers finish he will need to continue to apply the presseure on the batsman with tight bowling.

Caroline Springs & Roosters #2 - No hope of making finals.

Well said Big Coq, but whatever we all say to Mr Collins from Newport Digman, seems to be going straight through his rounded shaped head, which is attached to a body that is shaped like a Choc Block ice cream.

I really thought Hussler a person like you who is 41 years of age would have some kind of maturity by now.

You always want to challenge and compete against this Big Coq fella whoever he is.

I think Big Coq must have severley dented your pride and ego in the past, as you just cant seem to let go and move on in your rather frustrated confused life.

Come on Hussler show us all that you can keep away from our chat site for 3 days. You can do it son.

By the way you must improve on your stats this year, as they look rather sad.

Do you have any friends at Newport Digman, or is it the same result as your previous clubs you have been at. More enemies than friends.

Well said Big Coq, but whatever we all say to Mr Collins from Newport Digman, seems to be going straight through his rounded shaped head, which is attached to a body that is shaped like a Choc Block ice cream.

I really thought Hussler a person like you who is 41 years of age would have some kind of maturity by now.

You always want to challenge and compete against this Big Coq fella whoever he is.

I think Big Coq must have severley dented your pride and ego in the past, as you just cant seem to let go and move on in your rather frustrated confused life.

Come on Hussler show us all that you can keep away from our chat site for 3 days. You can do it son.

Do you have any friends at Newport Digman, or is it the same result as your previous clubs you have been at. More enemies than friends.

We need to be carefull on naming people on this forum!!

If sources are incorrect (as maybe again) we tend to look a bit silly ( refer item # 972 )

Hopefully won't need a bucket/shovel/towel at the beach this weekend. Get on with cricket

We need to be carefull on naming people on this forum!!

If sources are incorrect (as maybe again) we tend to look a bit silly ( refer item # 972 )

Hopefully won't need a bucket/shovel/towel at the beach this weekend. Get on with cricket

News Breaker;317837 said:

Naming names now are we... how about you come out and give yourself up... but you wouldn't do that would ya.. one word comes to mind for people like you.. that would be coward

Naming names now are we... how about you come out and give yourself up... but you wouldn't do that would ya.. one word comes to mind for people like you.. that would be coward

wait there;317864 said:

Wait There.

You obviously are sticking up for your mate Hussler. And then you have gone on to state that I am a Coward.

Well my friend that is rather harsh, but I can take it as my little shoulders can take it.

Now can you answer the following if YOU are not a COWARD.

What happened that ANAs wicket ended up 1.5 metres too long in length the other week?

Did you come out and admit that you made another mistake?

But here you are saying that I am a coward and not revealing myself.

But I see in other post that you are very happy to take all the credit about the wicket playing well on Sunday from Big Coq. From what I hear around the traps, is that 80% of the credit should go to the two clubs that occupy the wickets at Angliss by constantly giving up there time, NO PAY, and twice weekly watering the whole squares via the water tanks provided by the council.

So carry on and keep learning your trade for curation, and don't go around stating others are cowards, because your mate Hussler has upset alot of people here, who like to get on and chat about cricket, as hopefully Need For Speed can appreciate, as I can tell he is mature and hopefully he knows from what angle I am coming from.

If you want me to come out and give myself up "sounds like I have robbed a bank and you have me cornered" let me know the days you do curating at Angliss and I have no problems in coming down and saying G'day to you.

But you must promise me that you wont punch me up and then dispose of me by rolling me into the wicket with your heavy roller.

Yours In Cricket.

wait there;317864 said:

Wait There.

You obviously are sticking up for your mate Hussler. And then you have gone on to state that I am a Coward.

Well my friend that is rather harsh, but I can take it as my little shoulders can take it.

Now can you answer the following if YOU are not a COWARD.

What happened that ANAs wicket ended up 1.5 metres too long in length the other week?

Did you come out and admit that you made another mistake?

But here you are saying that I am a coward and not revealing myself.

But I see in other post that you are very happy to take all the credit about the wicket playing well on Sunday from Big Coq. From what I hear around the traps, is that 80% of the credit should go to the two clubs that occupy the wickets at Angliss by constantly giving up there time, NO PAY, and twice weekly watering the whole squares via the water tanks provided by the council.

So carry on and keep learning your trade for curation, and don't go around stating others are cowards, because your mate Hussler has upset alot of people here, who like to get on and chat about cricket, as hopefully Need For Speed can appreciate, as I can tell he is mature and hopefully he knows from what angle I am coming from.

If you want me to come out and give myself up "sounds like I have robbed a bank and you have me cornered" let me know the days you do curating at Angliss and I have no problems in coming down and saying G'day to you.

But you must promise me that you wont punch me up and then dispose of me by rolling me into the wicket with your heavy roller.

Yours In Cricket.

mmmmmmmmmm choc blocks..............if you havent worked out who Big Coq is by now you are dumber than i thought!!!!!!!!!

How sad are your stats Dumbo??????:eek:

Same results at my previous clubs hey?You wouldnt even know who they were????????:p

mmmmmmmmmm choc blocks..............if you havent worked out who Big Coq is by now you are dumber than i thought!!!!!!!!!

Same results at my previous clubs hey?You wouldnt even know who they were????????:p

BigCoq;317739 said:

I agree with u totally about the wicket + action needs to be taken,obviously the council don't give a shit about the situation!!!!!!!!

As for jumping ship+mergers CYMS,Werribee Cent,Seabrook + West Newport jumped ship,
CYMS lost 3 grannys in a row to GU then sooked up and left(doing ok now but the $$$$$$ will run out soon)
Werribee Centrals+Seabrook left and are doing nothing special in NthB1 which is not of that great standard,Im sure one or both will be back in the future...
West Newport have aready woken up and have come back for the better for them + WDCA...

MERGERS.......The only one I can think of in recent history is Newport CC + Digman CC in 95/96???????????????????

Water tanks at angliss are what everyone is hoping for..........:cool:

BigCoq;317739 said:

I agree with u totally about the wicket + action needs to be taken,obviously the council don't give a shit about the situation!!!!!!!!

As for jumping ship+mergers CYMS,Werribee Cent,Seabrook + West Newport jumped ship,
CYMS lost 3 grannys in a row to GU then sooked up and left(doing ok now but the $$$$$$ will run out soon)
Werribee Centrals+Seabrook left and are doing nothing special in NthB1 which is not of that great standard,Im sure one or both will be back in the future...
West Newport have aready woken up and have come back for the better for them + WDCA...

MERGERS.......The only one I can think of in recent history is Newport CC + Digman CC in 95/96???????????????????

Water tanks at angliss are what everyone is hoping for..........:cool:

hussler;318199 said:

Hussy your way to easy to gee up!!!!
also congrats on working out who i am.
i hope it was a highlight in your life.
as for stats i think were neck & neck.
but im sure its not about us its about bringing thru the next bunch of up and comers.
I could be selfish & bat earlier or bowl more but thats not what im about. about growing the club thru young talent.
Happy with what i have acheived in my career.
No offence about my fiquers champ no FIGJAM here mate.

hussler;318199 said:

but im sure its not about us its about bringing thru the next bunch of up and comers.
I could be selfish & bat earlier or bowl more but thats not what im about. about growing the club thru young talent.
No offence about my fiquers champ no FIGJAM here mate.

BigCoq;318212 said:
No offence about my fiquers champ no FIGJAM here mate.[/QUOTE

Yes it is about the young fellas,but we still have to try + teach them to WIN by leading the way????

Neck + Neck????? Dont think so bud??????

If ya cant get any at 9 you aint gettin any at all:D

BigCoq;318212 said:
No offence about my fiquers champ no FIGJAM here mate.[/QUOTE

Yes it is about the young fellas,but we still have to try + teach them to WIN by leading the way????

Neck + Neck????? Dont think so bud??????

If ya cant get any at 9 you aint gettin any at all:D

hussler;318199 said:

Hussler what are my stats, and who do I play for? and what is my name. Post them all on this forum, I have no issue with that at all.

There is your homework. Go for it son.

By the way Hussler. Good luck this week, and hope you make more runs than you did in your last dig.

I am trying to workout who Big Coq is, as he comes across as a very talented and skillfull cricketer.

By the way he talks he surely must be in the leadership group at his club.

He sounds like he is a real team player.

Hussler I really hope you are not an I individualistic person, only worried about your own performances.

Good luck Huss.

hussler;318199 said:

Hussler what are my stats, and who do I play for? and what is my name. Post them all on this forum, I have no issue with that at all.

By the way Hussler. Good luck this week, and hope you make more runs than you did in your last dig.

I am trying to workout who Big Coq is, as he comes across as a very talented and skillfull cricketer.

Hussler I really hope you are not an I individualistic person, only worried about your own performances.

Good luck Huss.

News Breaker;318301 said:

Good luck Huss.

I'd be goin ok if I did??????????:eek::eek:

Hey Coq,that lump your sittin on will be Newsbreaker hangin out the rear end,so when he's had enough pull him out!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

News Breaker;318301 said:

Good luck Huss.

I'd be goin ok if I did??????????:eek::eek:

Hey Coq,that lump your sittin on will be Newsbreaker hangin out the rear end,so when he's had enough pull him out!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hey Bigcog

Hope everything goes well tonight for your function sorry we cant make it as i didnt find out until only thurs night and as we are playing on sunday it makes attending a bit difficult. Hopefully we can help out in another way.

Cheers
Borntigerfan
ST. Andrews C.C

Hey Bigcog

Hope everything goes well tonight for your function sorry we cant make it as i didnt find out until only thurs night and as we are playing on sunday it makes attending a bit difficult. Hopefully we can help out in another way.

Cheers
Borntigerfan
ST. Andrews C.C

Well there is only 2 games to go and it is getting down to a tight finish. In my opinion a few questions have been answered after this round.

St Andrews done the obvious and beat the bottom side Caroline Springs pretty convinsingley. They tried a few different things yesterday by not bowling Chris Armstrong and giving a few of their part time bowlers a trundle. An in form Mick O'Toole back in the side is another bonus for the Saints. They are looking forward to their top of the table clash this week with the Roosters #1. As for Caroline Springs, good to see a few of the young guys test themselves against the best and put a descent score on the board. Improvement is all that can be asked for in the last 2 rounds.

Willy Congs were too strong overall for the Roosters #2. Sonny Brown bowled very well taking 6 wickets and in the end 233 was to much to chase for the Roosters #2. Roosters #2 continue to improve each game which is good for their confidence. Last week Bigcoq asked the question whether the Congs were contenders or pretenders. I don't think their pretenders, however I don't think their good enough to to make the Grand Final though.

Kingy Bapts just scraped over the line against Burnside in a close game. It was good for Kingy to keep their slim finals hopes alive with a win. Burnside will be dissapointed that they are now out of the four. Both sides will have to improve their batting significantly if they want to get a finals spot. Kingy will need nothing less than than an outright this week to make the finals.

The best game of the round was Altona Roosters #1 win over St Johns. I thought St Johns might have got over the line but the Roosters #1 boys bowled well. Well batted to Dan Temby and well bowled Pup Wainwright. St Johns will be ruing the one that got away and you would have to say their finals hopes are finished. A very tough win for the Roosters #1 and they too will now be looking forward to their top of the table clash against St Andrews.

My Tips for the up coming games will come later in the week. Well done to the winners and better luck next week to the loosers.

Well there is only 2 games to go and it is getting down to a tight finish. In my opinion a few questions have been answered after this round.

St Andrews done the obvious and beat the bottom side Caroline Springs pretty convinsingley. They tried a few different things yesterday by not bowling Chris Armstrong and giving a few of their part time bowlers a trundle. An in form Mick O'Toole back in the side is another bonus for the Saints. They are looking forward to their top of the table clash this week with the Roosters #1. As for Caroline Springs, good to see a few of the young guys test themselves against the best and put a descent score on the board. Improvement is all that can be asked for in the last 2 rounds.

Willy Congs were too strong overall for the Roosters #2. Sonny Brown bowled very well taking 6 wickets and in the end 233 was to much to chase for the Roosters #2. Roosters #2 continue to improve each game which is good for their confidence. Last week Bigcoq asked the question whether the Congs were contenders or pretenders. I don't think their pretenders, however I don't think their good enough to to make the Grand Final though.

Kingy Bapts just scraped over the line against Burnside in a close game. It was good for Kingy to keep their slim finals hopes alive with a win. Burnside will be dissapointed that they are now out of the four. Both sides will have to improve their batting significantly if they want to get a finals spot. Kingy will need nothing less than than an outright this week to make the finals.

The best game of the round was Altona Roosters #1 win over St Johns. I thought St Johns might have got over the line but the Roosters #1 boys bowled well. Well batted to Dan Temby and well bowled Pup Wainwright. St Johns will be ruing the one that got away and you would have to say their finals hopes are finished. A very tough win for the Roosters #1 and they too will now be looking forward to their top of the table clash against St Andrews.

My Tips for the up coming games will come later in the week. Well done to the winners and better luck next week to the loosers.

Some good words spoken billy..
Just my thoughts for upcoming round in turf this week 2 rounds to go and 1 spot i think up for grabs in the four some real big games this weekend and maybe we will see some more exciting games as i got to play in a thriller on the weekend.
St Johns v Melton Centrals

Wow be interesting to see how st johns bounce back after a gutsy heart breaking loss. With little chance left to play finals they have chance to shape the four and put a finals contender under the pump with 2 games to go. Dan Temby wow he is the best player in the comp in my eyes his knock on the weekend just superb mate it was pleasure watching it you did deserve more but im glad we got the points.Melton having bye near the end season with finals may hurt i think not having a good competitive hit out may hurt 2 weeks off hopefully their not flat i think if st johns show the fight showed with their batting they will win yes they need more helpers with the bat but just go bat like did sat i think too strong for a centrals.

ST ANDREWS V ROOSTERS1
Wow mouth watering game 1st v 2nd hopefully a good exciting game will be on show for 2 days. St Andrews the stand out team and many will say warm favorites. With us we need to lift we were very lucky to get jail on the weekend few players do need to look at them self and lift cricket is a team sport based on individual performances and need a team mate to help those individual performances not enough talk and going through motions against side that was always going to come hard when their got finals on the line. this week including my self we can rely on 1 or 2 players we need big performances for all 11 if we going to put st Andrews under the pump and get the win. St Andrews well they had all their way this year hopefully we can give a big challenge get 3-4 early wickets o bat real well give some chase over 200 mark yes they have few big names but means nothing if they dont work hard as team. My challenge is for our boys we need to seriously look at selves asked Ur self how much u want it how much do wanna push the top side and take the next steps to achieve our goals but good luck hopefully good game cricket and hopefully we can get the points but wont be easy

Burnside v Congs
battle of 4th spot here must win all their games to have chance Burnside will be out giving their best shot but i don't think batting good enough. Congs good bowling line up and have few more bats but deer park pitch anything can happen by all reports. congs win this then have the bye which they will get points for will most likely see them in the 4th spot. my tip could be whoever wins the toss but im saying congs.

Kingy v roosters 2

wow kingy pushed hard for an outright but didnt get it their bowlers have given then slim hope after poor start maybe a chance this week u never know. our 2nds well good performance on the weekend just few boys getting starts and couldn't go on with it . but did give congs bit scare early on so lot posties to take out into this game just bowl bit tighter and hold catches and ur right in the game. Hard to tip against my 2s but think kingy bit more play for will get the points but prove me wrong get win number 2 on the board

good luck to all on the weekend

to congs and st johns boys turned up sat night at the club thanks once again for you efforts and supporting a great night hope u enjoyed it had few laughs and got to know few more ppl and good luck for year and this week

Some good words spoken billy..
Just my thoughts for upcoming round in turf this week 2 rounds to go and 1 spot i think up for grabs in the four some real big games this weekend and maybe we will see some more exciting games as i got to play in a thriller on the weekend.
St Johns v Melton Centrals

Wow be interesting to see how st johns bounce back after a gutsy heart breaking loss. With little chance left to play finals they have chance to shape the four and put a finals contender under the pump with 2 games to go. Dan Temby wow he is the best player in the comp in my eyes his knock on the weekend just superb mate it was pleasure watching it you did deserve more but im glad we got the points.Melton having bye near the end season with finals may hurt i think not having a good competitive hit out may hurt 2 weeks off hopefully their not flat i think if st johns show the fight showed with their batting they will win yes they need more helpers with the bat but just go bat like did sat i think too strong for a centrals.

ST ANDREWS V ROOSTERS1
Wow mouth watering game 1st v 2nd hopefully a good exciting game will be on show for 2 days. St Andrews the stand out team and many will say warm favorites. With us we need to lift we were very lucky to get jail on the weekend few players do need to look at them self and lift cricket is a team sport based on individual performances and need a team mate to help those individual performances not enough talk and going through motions against side that was always going to come hard when their got finals on the line. this week including my self we can rely on 1 or 2 players we need big performances for all 11 if we going to put st Andrews under the pump and get the win. St Andrews well they had all their way this year hopefully we can give a big challenge get 3-4 early wickets o bat real well give some chase over 200 mark yes they have few big names but means nothing if they dont work hard as team. My challenge is for our boys we need to seriously look at selves asked Ur self how much u want it how much do wanna push the top side and take the next steps to achieve our goals but good luck hopefully good game cricket and hopefully we can get the points but wont be easy

Burnside v Congs
battle of 4th spot here must win all their games to have chance Burnside will be out giving their best shot but i don't think batting good enough. Congs good bowling line up and have few more bats but deer park pitch anything can happen by all reports. congs win this then have the bye which they will get points for will most likely see them in the 4th spot. my tip could be whoever wins the toss but im saying congs.

Kingy v roosters 2

wow kingy pushed hard for an outright but didnt get it their bowlers have given then slim hope after poor start maybe a chance this week u never know. our 2nds well good performance on the weekend just few boys getting starts and couldn't go on with it . but did give congs bit scare early on so lot posties to take out into this game just bowl bit tighter and hold catches and ur right in the game. Hard to tip against my 2s but think kingy bit more play for will get the points but prove me wrong get win number 2 on the board

good luck to all on the weekend

to congs and st johns boys turned up sat night at the club thanks once again for you efforts and supporting a great night hope u enjoyed it had few laughs and got to know few more ppl and good luck for year and this week

Howdy guys first off i would like to thank everyone who came down saturday night it was a great night and i meet a few new blokes which was fantastic anyway my tips for this round.

ST.JOHNS VS MELTON
Big game for both teams after playing st.johns on the weekend they lack a couple of batsman to help out danny but in saying that we had a pretty good start against them witha good total and we bowled really well before drinks aswell. Melton have some handy players a mixture of good batsmen and some good bowlers but i think they lack stock on the bowling front. Really tough game to toss playing at st.pauls which was a good batting deck i think st.johns will win ina tight one, but its a good game for melton to have leading into finals.

BURNSIDE VS WILLY CONGS
Crunch game of the round for both sides we havent played at deer park but ive heard its ordinary. Could come down to the toss, after watching our twos play the congs i feel they put a fair fight and after watching burnside lose to kingy i think that will definitly come back to bite them. I think burnside will win going the roughy but congs will finish 4th due to the bye next round and we'll beat burnside in the next round. It wouldve been even better if burnside beat kingy this game wouldve had more on the line but not to be.

ST.ANDREWS VS ALTONA ROOSTERS
Ive been looking forward to this game its going to be extremley tough for us, yet to play at pennell this year and with plenty of good players for the sainters theres always someone chipping in with runs or wickets and now with o'toole back it only adds to that. Cant just get 3 or 4 quick wickets or be 1/100 must play a full two days of cricket against the top side. Win or lose this week its a perfect game to have to see what there like and to play the top side with a round to go is gold for us. Hope its a good game regardless and hopefully i can contribute with bat and ball to help my side. GO THE ROOSTERS.

Howdy guys first off i would like to thank everyone who came down saturday night it was a great night and i meet a few new blokes which was fantastic anyway my tips for this round.

ST.JOHNS VS MELTON
Big game for both teams after playing st.johns on the weekend they lack a couple of batsman to help out danny but in saying that we had a pretty good start against them witha good total and we bowled really well before drinks aswell. Melton have some handy players a mixture of good batsmen and some good bowlers but i think they lack stock on the bowling front. Really tough game to toss playing at st.pauls which was a good batting deck i think st.johns will win ina tight one, but its a good game for melton to have leading into finals.

BURNSIDE VS WILLY CONGS
Crunch game of the round for both sides we havent played at deer park but ive heard its ordinary. Could come down to the toss, after watching our twos play the congs i feel they put a fair fight and after watching burnside lose to kingy i think that will definitly come back to bite them. I think burnside will win going the roughy but congs will finish 4th due to the bye next round and we'll beat burnside in the next round. It wouldve been even better if burnside beat kingy this game wouldve had more on the line but not to be.

ST.ANDREWS VS ALTONA ROOSTERS
Ive been looking forward to this game its going to be extremley tough for us, yet to play at pennell this year and with plenty of good players for the sainters theres always someone chipping in with runs or wickets and now with o'toole back it only adds to that. Cant just get 3 or 4 quick wickets or be 1/100 must play a full two days of cricket against the top side. Win or lose this week its a perfect game to have to see what there like and to play the top side with a round to go is gold for us. Hope its a good game regardless and hopefully i can contribute with bat and ball to help my side. GO THE ROOSTERS.

wow, computer gone for a week, and i have to catch up on 6 pages- half of that crap and pretty sure most of people who post here know exactly where im coming from.
like roosters boys said, thanks for congs and st.johns boys turning up for a very important function on sat night, i had a awseome time at wedding, but still missed catching up with quite a few of you boys.
AND ontop of that i missed out on playing in one of the games of the season- apart from finals, that was the game i wanted to play in the most at start of the season, wish i was there. well done dan temby, with 2games to go, wouldnt surprise me if you lead your boys into finals to get a chance to defend last years flag. PUPA- awesome bowling mate!!!!!!!!!!
MV- did i hear you right? u bowled into the wind again? after your attack looked right the week before switched around? gl luck finshing the year off strong
WELL, i know its very tight for 4th (my tip of congs i still think will make it) but this week all im concerned about is the game with st.andrews. MASSIVE MASSIVE TEST for everyone at roosters, i just cant wait to bowl to the best batting team so far this year. but dont forget, we are 2nd for a reason, and hopeforly after this week, we have shown why we are a genuine shot for the flag- gl all this week

wow, computer gone for a week, and i have to catch up on 6 pages- half of that crap and pretty sure most of people who post here know exactly where im coming from.
like roosters boys said, thanks for congs and st.johns boys turning up for a very important function on sat night, i had a awseome time at wedding, but still missed catching up with quite a few of you boys.
AND ontop of that i missed out on playing in one of the games of the season- apart from finals, that was the game i wanted to play in the most at start of the season, wish i was there. well done dan temby, with 2games to go, wouldnt surprise me if you lead your boys into finals to get a chance to defend last years flag. PUPA- awesome bowling mate!!!!!!!!!!
MV- did i hear you right? u bowled into the wind again? after your attack looked right the week before switched around? gl luck finshing the year off strong
WELL, i know its very tight for 4th (my tip of congs i still think will make it) but this week all im concerned about is the game with st.andrews. MASSIVE MASSIVE TEST for everyone at roosters, i just cant wait to bowl to the best batting team so far this year. but dont forget, we are 2nd for a reason, and hopeforly after this week, we have shown why we are a genuine shot for the flag- gl all this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back