Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

wait there;324834 said:
hahaha.. good joke

Did I say something funny - Wait there?

Do you have anything inside that lump on top of your shoulders (the place where your head should be) that remotely resembles intelligence?
If you do try to come up with something better than highlighting Hodgard and and then TYPING hahaha.. good joke - That's sooooo clever - Anyway I would pick Hodgart every day of the week - the boy can paly!

It's just a pity he doesn't play poker as well as he plays cricket!!! :) :) :) Only serious Hodgy, only serious.

wait there;324834 said:
hahaha.. good joke

Do you have anything inside that lump on top of your shoulders (the place where your head should be) that remotely resembles intelligence?
If you do try to come up with something better than highlighting Hodgard and and then TYPING hahaha.. good joke - That's sooooo clever - Anyway I would pick Hodgart every day of the week - the boy can paly!

It's just a pity he doesn't play poker as well as he plays cricket!!! :) :) :) Only serious Hodgy, only serious.

G'day all, its been a while since ive posted. Sure you've all missed me. Been way to busy doin you know what to spend time typing. Anyways, just wanted to send a quick cheerio out to our good mate Altona's JB who I beleive said WE (Altona Rosters) WILL WIN. Now im not goin to spend too much time rubbing his face in it but just to let you all know, The Mighty Sainters did a bit of romance yesterday as they all passionately went TAG on JB and the roosters.

YOU BE U TY!!!!

G'day all, its been a while since ive posted. Sure you've all missed me. Been way to busy doin you know what to spend time typing. Anyways, just wanted to send a quick cheerio out to our good mate Altona's JB who I beleive said WE (Altona Rosters) WILL WIN. Now im not goin to spend too much time rubbing his face in it but just to let you all know, The Mighty Sainters did a bit of romance yesterday as they all passionately went TAG on JB and the roosters.

YOU BE U TY!!!!

Shaved_Plums;324839 said:

yea good on ya mate... you should do stand up

Shaved_Plums;324839 said:

yea good on ya mate... you should do stand up

borntigerfan;315063 said:
St andrews are holding a mens function for more info please pm me. You will not be disappointed.

Just a reminder for people that we are holding a gentlemans night at pennell this sat starting at 8pm $30 before or $35 at the door. Those who have attended in the past always come back for more.

borntigerfan;315063 said:
St andrews are holding a mens function for more info please pm me. You will not be disappointed.

Just a reminder for people that we are holding a gentlemans night at pennell this sat starting at 8pm $30 before or $35 at the door. Those who have attended in the past always come back for more.

stumpy;325242 said:

YOU FACKIN BE U TY!!!!

Stumpy glad that you happy on your win, well done. The year is not over yet and I feel that there may be a liitle crow in the roosters yet. As for your three over tag team all so well done. I will be making sure that the roosters bowling is to have a good long look at how they bowled and I believe that the result may be a little different next time. Catches also win matches a shit your boys feilding was first rate. Again well done boys looking forward to meeting in the last game of the year.

stumpy;325242 said:

YOU FACKIN BE U TY!!!!

Stumpy glad that you happy on your win, well done. The year is not over yet and I feel that there may be a liitle crow in the roosters yet. As for your three over tag team all so well done. I will be making sure that the roosters bowling is to have a good long look at how they bowled and I believe that the result may be a little different next time. Catches also win matches a shit your boys feilding was first rate. Again well done boys looking forward to meeting in the last game of the year.

Stumpy well done mate another win congrats u totally outplayed in forms of the game. Not training to sook up or anything but going bit over board with the jb thing don't u think he may have been wrong in some of his comments but his good player who likes to have confidence say stuff like that and best thing about his probably learn t from his mistakes and makes him better cricket for our sake at the seasons end when at the end of the day it counts finals time. But haven sense that our display was pretty ordinary including my self drop catch 5 runs off 10 over and 12 runs with the ball. But im first to say well done you guys are the bench mark of the comp hopefully we can improve in time when it counts but im sure u guys would of performed better is well hopefully we play again and we both play rip snorter and take it up to u never know. st andrews thanks for the game yesterday u clearly top side but as we young team with few older players hopefully we just learn from our mistakes and pout in better performance if we play again. well done to b hattty a great spell mate and great help by drapper and everyone wth the bat i thought did really well. good see have bit chat and beer after game and good luck for the rest thanks for game once again and we hopefully we can worked hard improve that bit more to really challenge

Stumpy well done mate another win congrats u totally outplayed in forms of the game. Not training to sook up or anything but going bit over board with the jb thing don't u think he may have been wrong in some of his comments but his good player who likes to have confidence say stuff like that and best thing about his probably learn t from his mistakes and makes him better cricket for our sake at the seasons end when at the end of the day it counts finals time. But haven sense that our display was pretty ordinary including my self drop catch 5 runs off 10 over and 12 runs with the ball. But im first to say well done you guys are the bench mark of the comp hopefully we can improve in time when it counts but im sure u guys would of performed better is well hopefully we play again and we both play rip snorter and take it up to u never know. st andrews thanks for the game yesterday u clearly top side but as we young team with few older players hopefully we just learn from our mistakes and pout in better performance if we play again. well done to b hattty a great spell mate and great help by drapper and everyone wth the bat i thought did really well. good see have bit chat and beer after game and good luck for the rest thanks for game once again and we hopefully we can worked hard improve that bit more to really challenge

Gday Folks. We have finally reached the last round of cricket this week and we now know what the final setup will be. This round coming up will be good for the final sides to tune up any areas of concern while for the other teams finishing on a high will be important for team spirit. Looking back on the weekend results there were some very good performance.

In the top of the table clash, St Andrews put in a very dominate performance to beat Altona Roosters #1. St Andrews had many contributors with bat and ball and were able to apply pressure throughout the whole game. As for the Rooster well I am sure they will be very dissapointed with their performance. Dropped catches and very little runs from their top order batsman will be a concern. The upside for the Roosters is they will be in the finals and have a couple of weeks to turn their form around. For St Andrews they will need to continue to train hard and dont take the foot off the pedal as the season is not over yet.

Melton Centrals put in a solid perfomance against St Johns. Well batted Matty Hayes and Thorpy. Though Centrals have lost a few players from last year, they still have a good competative side with some good cricketers. For St Johns they tried hard but lack of batting depth hurt them in the end. The recruitment of 2 or 3 batsmen will be essential for St Johns next season if they are going to get back into the finals.

Well done to Willy Congs in securing 4th spot in the finals. In the end they were just to strong for Burnside. Well bowled Sonny and Happy and a good knock by Reg. They will be able to rest up for the next 2 weeks now before having a crack at St Andrews in the semis. As for Burnside, their batting once again was their downfall with no one willing to bat the overs out.

Kingy put in a very good performance to easily beat Roosters #2. Well bowled Brett Hardeman. Kingy have been able to turn their season around after a disasterous start but unfortunately for them it wont be enough to make the finals. As for Roosters #2 after putting in some competative performances over the past few games, they will be very dissapointed to have put in a very weak batting performance.

Good luck to everyone next game.

Gday Folks. We have finally reached the last round of cricket this week and we now know what the final setup will be. This round coming up will be good for the final sides to tune up any areas of concern while for the other teams finishing on a high will be important for team spirit. Looking back on the weekend results there were some very good performance.

In the top of the table clash, St Andrews put in a very dominate performance to beat Altona Roosters #1. St Andrews had many contributors with bat and ball and were able to apply pressure throughout the whole game. As for the Rooster well I am sure they will be very dissapointed with their performance. Dropped catches and very little runs from their top order batsman will be a concern. The upside for the Roosters is they will be in the finals and have a couple of weeks to turn their form around. For St Andrews they will need to continue to train hard and dont take the foot off the pedal as the season is not over yet.

Melton Centrals put in a solid perfomance against St Johns. Well batted Matty Hayes and Thorpy. Though Centrals have lost a few players from last year, they still have a good competative side with some good cricketers. For St Johns they tried hard but lack of batting depth hurt them in the end. The recruitment of 2 or 3 batsmen will be essential for St Johns next season if they are going to get back into the finals.

Well done to Willy Congs in securing 4th spot in the finals. In the end they were just to strong for Burnside. Well bowled Sonny and Happy and a good knock by Reg. They will be able to rest up for the next 2 weeks now before having a crack at St Andrews in the semis. As for Burnside, their batting once again was their downfall with no one willing to bat the overs out.

Kingy put in a very good performance to easily beat Roosters #2. Well bowled Brett Hardeman. Kingy have been able to turn their season around after a disasterous start but unfortunately for them it wont be enough to make the finals. As for Roosters #2 after putting in some competative performances over the past few games, they will be very dissapointed to have put in a very weak batting performance.

Good luck to everyone next game.

Nathan;325500 said:

Gday Nathan

In regards to JB and the WE Will Win comment, your probably right in that the St Andrews boys may have gone a little overboard, but I know they felt he was cocky and it fired them right up when he said it. If you are going to Talk the Talk you need to back it up with on field performance and unfortunately for JB he was unable to do that. My opinion is that you should keep your confidence quietly in house and believe in yourselves to back your own ability. Yourself, Diney, Pots and a couple of your other team mates were very good in keeping confidence in house and respecting the opposition but JB's comments I felt just put to much pressure on him and the team in the end. As long as he learns from it then it will be ok.

Nathan;325500 said:

Gday Nathan

In regards to JB and the WE Will Win comment, your probably right in that the St Andrews boys may have gone a little overboard, but I know they felt he was cocky and it fired them right up when he said it. If you are going to Talk the Talk you need to back it up with on field performance and unfortunately for JB he was unable to do that. My opinion is that you should keep your confidence quietly in house and believe in yourselves to back your own ability. Yourself, Diney, Pots and a couple of your other team mates were very good in keeping confidence in house and respecting the opposition but JB's comments I felt just put to much pressure on him and the team in the end. As long as he learns from it then it will be ok.

well... no real surprises at all. congrats to all the winning sides. gotta say though, I know there's been a lot of bitching about the deer park wicket, which has again come up in the match review, but at the end of the day, over 300 runs were scored on it - the second most for the round. anyone see it first hand this round? wickets that are as terrible as I keep hearing just don't make those totals.

well... no real surprises at all. congrats to all the winning sides. gotta say though, I know there's been a lot of bitching about the deer park wicket, which has again come up in the match review, but at the end of the day, over 300 runs were scored on it - the second most for the round. anyone see it first hand this round? wickets that are as terrible as I keep hearing just don't make those totals.

Nathan;325500 said:

Thanks Nathen. Was definatlety good to finally play you blokes and you are good bunch of blokes to play against and have a beer with. Wasnt goin too far over the top with the JB coment, but just wanted send him a little thanks for fireing up the boys, thats all.

Cheers buddy, and good luck.

Nathan;325500 said:

Thanks Nathen. Was definatlety good to finally play you blokes and you are good bunch of blokes to play against and have a beer with. Wasnt goin too far over the top with the JB coment, but just wanted send him a little thanks for fireing up the boys, thats all.

stumpy;325654 said:

Talking of fired Up Stumpy, surely the boys and especially Killer are fired up for the Saturday Night Crumpet fest. Bring It on

stumpy;325654 said:

Talking of fired Up Stumpy, surely the boys and especially Killer are fired up for the Saturday Night Crumpet fest. Bring It on

MV!;325631 said:

is that your wealth of turf playing experience talking mv..i was there saturday..the pitch is a disgrace..it was dirt up one end..every time the ball hit the deck, you'd lose the ball in a cloud of dust, and risk getting hit in the eye with dirt. Ask the spinner who went for 8 byes when the ball went square of the holes in the pitch and beat the keeper

MV!;325631 said:

is that your wealth of turf playing experience talking mv..i was there saturday..the pitch is a disgrace..it was dirt up one end..every time the ball hit the deck, you'd lose the ball in a cloud of dust, and risk getting hit in the eye with dirt. Ask the spinner who went for 8 byes when the ball went square of the holes in the pitch and beat the keeper

You're right- don't have a whole lot of experience on turf, which is why I was asking for first hand accounts. I know the Roosters 2 boys were complaining about it, and on that day there weren't many runs at all scored on the deck. On the weekend 300+ was scored but there were still complaints- like I said, I wouldn't have thought things could be that bad with that many runs being scored, but if the top was that loose though, complaints were obviously warranted then.

You're right- don't have a whole lot of experience on turf, which is why I was asking for first hand accounts. I know the Roosters 2 boys were complaining about it, and on that day there weren't many runs at all scored on the deck. On the weekend 300+ was scored but there were still complaints- like I said, I wouldn't have thought things could be that bad with that many runs being scored, but if the top was that loose though, complaints were obviously warranted then.

just on a different note..bumped into some of your boys yesterday. very unhappy, though its not surprising..the usual play for themselves guys in f.morgan, and s.alexander refusing to do the right thing by you guys after making runs and go up in the grades.

when will your club take a stand against these glory hunters, you've struggled all year, and these blokes just sit back and watch..and continue to smack around the lower grades..what a disgrace..i feel sorry for your coach, and your turf players

just on a different note..bumped into some of your boys yesterday. very unhappy, though its not surprising..the usual play for themselves guys in f.morgan, and s.alexander refusing to do the right thing by you guys after making runs and go up in the grades.

when will your club take a stand against these glory hunters, you've struggled all year, and these blokes just sit back and watch..and continue to smack around the lower grades..what a disgrace..i feel sorry for your coach, and your turf players

wanted to find out just how good st.andrews are, and boy we certainly found out. tram is spot on, they outplayed us in every area, and i messed up big time and take the blame from the bowling point of view. didnt get in rythem at all, combination of my dumbarse and prob the oppistion i was playing. they bat deep! just really hope we get a chance to redeem ourselves- even though outplayed, we were carried by leigh and pup with bat and bowl- only both lost thier wickets chasing runs at end. we are a much better team, but we better swich on if we gona be a chance.......if we get the chance.
congrates to the congs boys, year started slowly, but even though you play st.andrews 1st week( i think so) i think you are a masssive show! dont think anyone wants to play you guys on your day up and going. well that leaves us to play melton( i think)- was a great game last time- really looking forward to playin finals again, i better pull my finger out though. but even though 4 is set, gota switch on this week and get some momentum back-
i know some people who were at the sevens comp yesterday might be shocked by this- but my career as a keeper, is finshed on 6overs, 28 byes. NEVER EVER AGAIN
Plus side just warming up for the cricket trip though

wanted to find out just how good st.andrews are, and boy we certainly found out. tram is spot on, they outplayed us in every area, and i messed up big time and take the blame from the bowling point of view. didnt get in rythem at all, combination of my dumbarse and prob the oppistion i was playing. they bat deep! just really hope we get a chance to redeem ourselves- even though outplayed, we were carried by leigh and pup with bat and bowl- only both lost thier wickets chasing runs at end. we are a much better team, but we better swich on if we gona be a chance.......if we get the chance.
congrates to the congs boys, year started slowly, but even though you play st.andrews 1st week( i think so) i think you are a masssive show! dont think anyone wants to play you guys on your day up and going. well that leaves us to play melton( i think)- was a great game last time- really looking forward to playin finals again, i better pull my finger out though. but even though 4 is set, gota switch on this week and get some momentum back-
i know some people who were at the sevens comp yesterday might be shocked by this- but my career as a keeper, is finshed on 6overs, 28 byes. NEVER EVER AGAIN

Pots;325818 said:

they are good, but there not unbeatable, we had them in trouble b4 one partnership dug them out. yes you do have to be on top of your game because they are the type of side who will make the most of any mistakes the opposition makes. but still, looking at the four, and i mean no disrespect to the other sides..they should be shoo ins for the granny

Pots;325818 said:

they are good, but there not unbeatable, we had them in trouble b4 one partnership dug them out. yes you do have to be on top of your game because they are the type of side who will make the most of any mistakes the opposition makes. but still, looking at the four, and i mean no disrespect to the other sides..they should be shoo ins for the granny

Thanks for the feed back stumpy. Yeah i thought bit rough but maybe its me defending try to support my mate bit more. i would most likely do the same if it had been the other way round i guess. Sorry we couldnt stay long for beers but i cant speak for everyone but we enjoyed having side like u guys who we could just chill have beer after game talk bit of crap and have laugh thats what its about for me at then end of the day. I just think its amazing thing to have 3-4 cricketers that i would love to have at my club or even talk and asked them to help me improve my game. look hopefully few more weeks time we can have a drink again i hopefully we can give better account for ourselves maybe even the score up sorry fellas if lucky enough to make it i dont want to finsh second but good luck for the season but guys talk soon

Thanks for the feed back stumpy. Yeah i thought bit rough but maybe its me defending try to support my mate bit more. i would most likely do the same if it had been the other way round i guess. Sorry we couldnt stay long for beers but i cant speak for everyone but we enjoyed having side like u guys who we could just chill have beer after game talk bit of crap and have laugh thats what its about for me at then end of the day. I just think its amazing thing to have 3-4 cricketers that i would love to have at my club or even talk and asked them to help me improve my game. look hopefully few more weeks time we can have a drink again i hopefully we can give better account for ourselves maybe even the score up sorry fellas if lucky enough to make it i dont want to finsh second but good luck for the season but guys talk soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back