Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

NEED FOR SPEED;335090 said:
YEH HACK - Must agree with your last point. Seems the most obvious and fairest solution.
Continue games as matches stand next sat
G.F. Following sat / sun

TAYALS - Also agree with you about these old boys. Just let em have fun and play some cricket together. Not going to be playing forever!!!

It's probably more important to sort out individual player gradings or you will
always have people like that hero Axford fella from Meltdown Sth that delights in batting against kids everyweek in C Grade
Also Hoppers have brought in players of better standard than E grade also
somethings never change...bloody trophy hunters!!:D

NEED FOR SPEED;335090 said:
YEH HACK - Must agree with your last point. Seems the most obvious and fairest solution.
Continue games as matches stand next sat
G.F. Following sat / sun

TAYALS - Also agree with you about these old boys. Just let em have fun and play some cricket together. Not going to be playing forever!!!

It's probably more important to sort out individual player gradings or you will
always have people like that hero Axford fella from Meltdown Sth that delights in batting against kids everyweek in C Grade
Also Hoppers have brought in players of better standard than E grade also
somethings never change...bloody trophy hunters!!:D

It seems that most of the Altona Roosters players / people are convinced that St Andrews are to blame. But something that really staggers me in that thinking is that if I were from St Andrews, why would i do such a thing to put Melton Centrals through to the grand final? Surely they would rather play The Roosters.
Are you serious??????

Read what you are posting!!!!
You say that why would St Andrews want to play Melton Centrals in the GF.

MAYBE B/C THAT WASNT EVEN IN THEIR MINDS. TRY WINNING THE SEMI FIRST YOU CLOWN BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT WHO IT IS YOUR PLAYING.

Congs & Roosters were in the better position. You know it, St Andrews know it ....everyone knows it.

It seems that most of the Altona Roosters players / people are convinced that St Andrews are to blame. But something that really staggers me in that thinking is that if I were from St Andrews, why would i do such a thing to put Melton Centrals through to the grand final? Surely they would rather play The Roosters.
Are you serious??????

Read what you are posting!!!!
You say that why would St Andrews want to play Melton Centrals in the GF.

MAYBE B/C THAT WASNT EVEN IN THEIR MINDS. TRY WINNING THE SEMI FIRST YOU CLOWN BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT WHO IT IS YOUR PLAYING.

Congs & Roosters were in the better position. You know it, St Andrews know it ....everyone knows it.

As A Rooster player who does not get the opportunity not finish game cricket where we have very strong chance to win game it is wrong by the comp by no allowing us to have our chance. Billy ur an umpire u should not be defending a club u may umpire i dont think u should be defending a club ur job just to umpire. Borntiger fan ur pres and same with Melton centrals if u had any balls u would protest with us and get fair result and maybe win ur right to a grand final but wont happen this year. St Andrews are getting mentioned a lot they with centrals have a lot of reasons to do it cause they know the wet weather rule come in to it they go through and it someone in this comp that's done it dug all wickets in our comp com on people wake up to Ur selves. The comp is joke those people who made that decision are gutless and i wish terrible things to them all not going post what i would love to happen to them. But if thats what u have to do win a flag wow whats sad and low and piss week and for u guys playing nxt week to winners is going to be one u really remember we won with out winning a semi we never got those runs or that 10th wicket to win that game have fun with that. Trust me as past congs player and player who played in the game where the wicket got dug up and we got reward that flag its not something i really talk about or enjoy saying what happened all i know we won first innings and game was 50/50 in the final day,
As a player i will never play in this comp and the comp will loose players and clubs and good people to due their decisons and their unfair decisons and if the comp can rot in hell stick to ur matting rules and get turf cause u guys have no idea Im rooster always will be but wont play in the churches comp again if we stay in the comp good luck commitee meembers cause every dog gets their day and ours is comming

As A Rooster player who does not get the opportunity not finish game cricket where we have very strong chance to win game it is wrong by the comp by no allowing us to have our chance. Billy ur an umpire u should not be defending a club u may umpire i dont think u should be defending a club ur job just to umpire. Borntiger fan ur pres and same with Melton centrals if u had any balls u would protest with us and get fair result and maybe win ur right to a grand final but wont happen this year. St Andrews are getting mentioned a lot they with centrals have a lot of reasons to do it cause they know the wet weather rule come in to it they go through and it someone in this comp that's done it dug all wickets in our comp com on people wake up to Ur selves. The comp is joke those people who made that decision are gutless and i wish terrible things to them all not going post what i would love to happen to them. But if thats what u have to do win a flag wow whats sad and low and piss week and for u guys playing nxt week to winners is going to be one u really remember we won with out winning a semi we never got those runs or that 10th wicket to win that game have fun with that. Trust me as past congs player and player who played in the game where the wicket got dug up and we got reward that flag its not something i really talk about or enjoy saying what happened all i know we won first innings and game was 50/50 in the final day,
As a player i will never play in this comp and the comp will loose players and clubs and good people to due their decisons and their unfair decisons and if the comp can rot in hell stick to ur matting rules and get turf cause u guys have no idea Im rooster always will be but wont play in the churches comp again if we stay in the comp good luck commitee meembers cause every dog gets their day and ours is comming

Billy Bowden;335058 said:
Well said Borntigerfan. You and your committe are doing a very good job and dont worry about a hand full of d**k heads such as Give It UP, Stump Cam, Latecut99 and Big Coq who come out and make stupid accusations without any proof. I am a past player at St Andrews, my father is a Life Member and my brothers still play at the club and yes the club has been through its ups and downs but not for one moment would this club scoop to these measures to win a game of cricket. As the President has said if it was a player then I am sure St Andrews would ban them for life, and would also pass the info straight onto the Association to hand out any punishment they wish.

As a player and umpire for this Association over the past 22 years I have met many top blokes and spent some time with many clubs. One of the great clubs to have spent time with over the years has been the Altona Roosters. From the early years getting to know guys like Knocka Norris and Alan Broadbent and to todays newer players such as Pots and Buckets it was always great to either play or umpire you guys. But over the last couple of days to hear some of your players accuse the St Andrews Cricket Club of performing these discusting acts without any evidence is quite unfair and disrespectful. For years both clubs have had a great relationship where we have played hard on the field then had a few beers together and even had joint social functions together off the ground. I feel sorry for you guys and I think you have been hard done by by the Associations decision but pointing the finger at St Andrews Cricket Club is pretty low.

I hope all clubs can work together to find these ****s.

Blahh blahh blahh

Your great at name calling buddy.....why dont you try and get your so called association with St Andrews and have them agree to play again. Show everyone how St Andrews dont want to take the easy way out and work something out with Melton to play the game this weekend.

Dont have a crack at the guys who are hurting right now because unfortunatley they didnt get the right end of the of the stick.

If this happened to you...if this was your time, money, effort spent then im sure you would also be upset.

At the end of the day someone changed the outcome of the days result. Like it or not it wasnt the weather it was SOMEONE/S. In this instance there should be an exception to the rules.

The people/persons responsable for this won.
And the association let them win.

What im dirty at is you say that people shouldnt point the finger unless their is proof....yeah ok in a perfect world that might be true........however why arnt St Andrews & Melton getting together and organising something with the comp to replay the match.

WHY ARE THEY HAPPY TO TAKE THE WIN WHEN THEY KNOW ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

Billy Bowden;335058 said:
Well said Borntigerfan. You and your committe are doing a very good job and dont worry about a hand full of d**k heads such as Give It UP, Stump Cam, Latecut99 and Big Coq who come out and make stupid accusations without any proof. I am a past player at St Andrews, my father is a Life Member and my brothers still play at the club and yes the club has been through its ups and downs but not for one moment would this club scoop to these measures to win a game of cricket. As the President has said if it was a player then I am sure St Andrews would ban them for life, and would also pass the info straight onto the Association to hand out any punishment they wish.

As a player and umpire for this Association over the past 22 years I have met many top blokes and spent some time with many clubs. One of the great clubs to have spent time with over the years has been the Altona Roosters. From the early years getting to know guys like Knocka Norris and Alan Broadbent and to todays newer players such as Pots and Buckets it was always great to either play or umpire you guys. But over the last couple of days to hear some of your players accuse the St Andrews Cricket Club of performing these discusting acts without any evidence is quite unfair and disrespectful. For years both clubs have had a great relationship where we have played hard on the field then had a few beers together and even had joint social functions together off the ground. I feel sorry for you guys and I think you have been hard done by by the Associations decision but pointing the finger at St Andrews Cricket Club is pretty low.

I hope all clubs can work together to find these ****s.

Blahh blahh blahh

Your great at name calling buddy.....why dont you try and get your so called association with St Andrews and have them agree to play again. Show everyone how St Andrews dont want to take the easy way out and work something out with Melton to play the game this weekend.

Dont have a crack at the guys who are hurting right now because unfortunatley they didnt get the right end of the of the stick.

If this happened to you...if this was your time, money, effort spent then im sure you would also be upset.

At the end of the day someone changed the outcome of the days result. Like it or not it wasnt the weather it was SOMEONE/S. In this instance there should be an exception to the rules.

The people/persons responsable for this won.
And the association let them win.

What im dirty at is you say that people shouldnt point the finger unless their is proof....yeah ok in a perfect world that might be true........however why arnt St Andrews & Melton getting together and organising something with the comp to replay the match.

WHY ARE THEY HAPPY TO TAKE THE WIN WHEN THEY KNOW ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

I can confirm that the comp have been told of the Roosters position and the impending meeting to decide the playing future of the club.....I for one would hate to leave the comp that i have played in since i was nine years old....but the anger that everyone feels at the Roosters is not something that will fade overnight....given that the comp has made it's decision what happens if it happens during the Grannie?.....the funny thing about common sense is it's not very common at all!!

I can confirm that the comp have been told of the Roosters position and the impending meeting to decide the playing future of the club.....I for one would hate to leave the comp that i have played in since i was nine years old....but the anger that everyone feels at the Roosters is not something that will fade overnight....given that the comp has made it's decision what happens if it happens during the Grannie?.....the funny thing about common sense is it's not very common at all!!

borntigerfan;335032 said:
I yelled out from my car as i do all the time when i see my mates. And yes i was on the way to our matting semi in which i played. Sorry if that offends anyone. Alot of people out there know how much time and effort goes into cricket each year, You also know how we were kicked out by the hockey club because of the commonwealth games and that we were down to our last 300 bucks and our clubrooms were in a players house and also the tireless work of Bruce Alphey, Killer, Gordy and a few others over time have rebuilt the club to where we are right at the minute. I give all my spare time to the club sometimes at the chargrin of the missus and to come on here and read the comments posted by people just makes me want to throw it all away. I know most of the people who post hereand have spent lots of time drinking with you guys after a game and enjoying a chat im sure that you all know me which is fine but to smash my club just gives me a kick in the guts.
IF THE PERSON IS CAUGHT IS FROM ST. ANDREWS HE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLUB FOR LIFE. I want to attract new people to my club but things like whats going on here does not help. I thought cards were given for some of the crap that gets posted here.

Borntigerfan

I feel for you mate cause I know as a Pres of a club you spend 12 months of the year dedicating time & efforts into keeping a club alive. But it only takes 1idiot to undo all your good work you have done.

I think you have every right to stick up for your club and if it was me I would too. Your doing the right thing....

HOWEVER

Knowing that Roosters & Congs have been hard done by cant you organise with Melton to play the game again and come to some type of agreement?

Only asking.......

borntigerfan;335032 said:
I yelled out from my car as i do all the time when i see my mates. And yes i was on the way to our matting semi in which i played. Sorry if that offends anyone. Alot of people out there know how much time and effort goes into cricket each year, You also know how we were kicked out by the hockey club because of the commonwealth games and that we were down to our last 300 bucks and our clubrooms were in a players house and also the tireless work of Bruce Alphey, Killer, Gordy and a few others over time have rebuilt the club to where we are right at the minute. I give all my spare time to the club sometimes at the chargrin of the missus and to come on here and read the comments posted by people just makes me want to throw it all away. I know most of the people who post hereand have spent lots of time drinking with you guys after a game and enjoying a chat im sure that you all know me which is fine but to smash my club just gives me a kick in the guts.
IF THE PERSON IS CAUGHT IS FROM ST. ANDREWS HE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLUB FOR LIFE. I want to attract new people to my club but things like whats going on here does not help. I thought cards were given for some of the crap that gets posted here.

Borntigerfan

I feel for you mate cause I know as a Pres of a club you spend 12 months of the year dedicating time & efforts into keeping a club alive. But it only takes 1idiot to undo all your good work you have done.

I think you have every right to stick up for your club and if it was me I would too. Your doing the right thing....

HOWEVER

Knowing that Roosters & Congs have been hard done by cant you organise with Melton to play the game again and come to some type of agreement?

Only asking.......

Nathan;335112 said:

I can understand you're upset nathan, our club was too, only difference was, we were on the (for lack of a better word) better end of the deal.
You know as well as i do that the centrals boys (especially joffa) did everything in their power to have our game transfered to another ground and i hope that st andrews did too.
If you think back a few years, when YOUR club, was on the better side of the deal, did you guys do what we did for you? I don't recall.
It is completely unfair to point the finger at anyone of the 4 semi finalists. Until it is proven which scumbag is responsible for this, we can only speculate in our own heads who it is.
Our sympathys go to roosters and congs for a shitty end to a whole season of hard work, but getting angry with st andrews and centrals, would be completely unfair for either of them.

Nathan;335112 said:

I can understand you're upset nathan, our club was too, only difference was, we were on the (for lack of a better word) better end of the deal.
You know as well as i do that the centrals boys (especially joffa) did everything in their power to have our game transfered to another ground and i hope that st andrews did too.
If you think back a few years, when YOUR club, was on the better side of the deal, did you guys do what we did for you? I don't recall.
It is completely unfair to point the finger at anyone of the 4 semi finalists. Until it is proven which scumbag is responsible for this, we can only speculate in our own heads who it is.
Our sympathys go to roosters and congs for a shitty end to a whole season of hard work, but getting angry with st andrews and centrals, would be completely unfair for either of them.

Hey arem an leg
its wrong a few years a go a result had all ready happened in that game and a final was never to be played at angliss again was out come that really lasted long if clubs had dignity and bit ticker game would resume this sat thats where centrlas and st andrews should be standing upo but their not at the end of day u be given the green light to play in grand final which wrong we all should boycott the comp let comp die in the ass cause that what should happen to people to unfairly take the right from other people to have an equal opportunity to play in gf or even win a grad final

Hey arem an leg
its wrong a few years a go a result had all ready happened in that game and a final was never to be played at angliss again was out come that really lasted long if clubs had dignity and bit ticker game would resume this sat thats where centrlas and st andrews should be standing upo but their not at the end of day u be given the green light to play in grand final which wrong we all should boycott the comp let comp die in the ass cause that what should happen to people to unfairly take the right from other people to have an equal opportunity to play in gf or even win a grad final

Gotta agree with Moons...it's not that we missed out. If we where beaten fair and square we would cop it on the chin, no probs. It's the fact that the opportunity was taken away from us, that's it in a nutshell. All the other stuff going on on this site is just the boys letting off steam and in the end of the day it's more than likely good for them...so please don't take the comments to heart!!

Gotta agree with Moons...it's not that we missed out. If we where beaten fair and square we would cop it on the chin, no probs. It's the fact that the opportunity was taken away from us, that's it in a nutshell. All the other stuff going on on this site is just the boys letting off steam and in the end of the day it's more than likely good for them...so please don't take the comments to heart!!

absolutely disgraced by the actions taken by certian people(s) in destroying wickets and good games of cricket.. there's no way that the wickets at angliss can be repaired in a week, absolutely destroyed like st.pauls, pennell which i went and had a look at today.. i won't be curating in this comp again thats for sure.. i just feel for the blokes who missed out on a fair crack at making a grand final, something which some people never get to experience.. absolute disgrace

absolutely disgraced by the actions taken by certian people(s) in destroying wickets and good games of cricket.. there's no way that the wickets at angliss can be repaired in a week, absolutely destroyed like st.pauls, pennell which i went and had a look at today.. i won't be curating in this comp again thats for sure.. i just feel for the blokes who missed out on a fair crack at making a grand final, something which some people never get to experience.. absolute disgrace

Forbesy;335002 said:
This is the first time I have looked on this site and the first time I have written anything.

The association and it's executive are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I don't believe they could have made a decision that would have been fair on all clubs concerned. I did not see the extent of the damage, but by the sounds of it, more than a week would have been required to mend the damage and enable to wickets to be up to scratch for play. More than a week I would suggest.

forbesy, surely u cannot have a grand final in a comp where such controversy surrounds the semi final games and the grand finalists didnt WIN THEIR WAY THROUGH! rain ok, too hot, ok we lose and are shitty. someone sabotages wickets........ forget who did this we will prob never know. up to the comp to make a FAIR AND JUST OUTCOME. seriously if this goes through with the comp showing NO SPINE and making a fair decision, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU , this WILL happen again, when ever someone either
a - thinks its best for their team
b - wants one team in the finals to lose cause they are the lower ranked team and they dont like them
c - wants to be a a***hole
d - is bored and been watching too much backyard blitz replays

if the decision stands, i for one wont play in this circus of a comp again. if the assoc lets them get away with it, AND GIVES THEM THEIR DESIRED RESULT, IT WILL BE OPEN SEASON, AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. AND IT MAKES THIS COMP/ASSOC AN ABSOLUTE FARCE!

Forbesy;335002 said:
This is the first time I have looked on this site and the first time I have written anything.

The association and it's executive are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I don't believe they could have made a decision that would have been fair on all clubs concerned. I did not see the extent of the damage, but by the sounds of it, more than a week would have been required to mend the damage and enable to wickets to be up to scratch for play. More than a week I would suggest.

forbesy, surely u cannot have a grand final in a comp where such controversy surrounds the semi final games and the grand finalists didnt WIN THEIR WAY THROUGH! rain ok, too hot, ok we lose and are shitty. someone sabotages wickets........ forget who did this we will prob never know. up to the comp to make a FAIR AND JUST OUTCOME. seriously if this goes through with the comp showing NO SPINE and making a fair decision, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU , this WILL happen again, when ever someone either
a - thinks its best for their team
b - wants one team in the finals to lose cause they are the lower ranked team and they dont like them
c - wants to be a a***hole
d - is bored and been watching too much backyard blitz replays

if the decision stands, i for one wont play in this circus of a comp again. if the assoc lets them get away with it, AND GIVES THEM THEIR DESIRED RESULT, IT WILL BE OPEN SEASON, AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. AND IT MAKES THIS COMP/ASSOC AN ABSOLUTE FARCE!

i don't think anyone can point the finger here guys.. knowone knows who did it and probably never will so i cant see one bloke having a dig at st.andrews and another at another club can be a good thing...

good luck to both sides in the GF... it's not there fault guys.. im sure they would have wanted to win to make it.. give them a go

i don't think anyone can point the finger here guys.. knowone knows who did it and probably never will so i cant see one bloke having a dig at st.andrews and another at another club can be a good thing...

good luck to both sides in the GF... it's not there fault guys.. im sure they would have wanted to win to make it.. give them a go

Common sense, what is the right thing to do? Thats the question which should be asked. It's unfair and not in the spirit of the game and to let the people/s to get away with this is a disgrace.

Common sense, what is the right thing to do? Thats the question which should be asked. It's unfair and not in the spirit of the game and to let the people/s to get away with this is a disgrace.

Pots and to all roosters buys on this site as we all stick together and take the right actions in comming weeks an months cause this short pain will be our gain what hurts us will make us stronger.
these games should resume nxt week but they wont why would st andrews wanna play 39 runs away for being knocked out good to see ur faith in ur bolwers boys good work centrals are caple of getting the runs but bit more pressure wont have ur way it should be game to seperate the boys from men but wont happen the assocation got their 2 teams they wanted in grand final forbres anf gooky to another grand final and make cosltly decison and more ****s ups and their will be another side feeling a littel bit of pain by not having the right to play some players last games could be remember like this so hope all wanted this outcome who dissagreed with moving the games making cricket do the talking be happy with them selves

Pots and to all roosters buys on this site as we all stick together and take the right actions in comming weeks an months cause this short pain will be our gain what hurts us will make us stronger.
these games should resume nxt week but they wont why would st andrews wanna play 39 runs away for being knocked out good to see ur faith in ur bolwers boys good work centrals are caple of getting the runs but bit more pressure wont have ur way it should be game to seperate the boys from men but wont happen the assocation got their 2 teams they wanted in grand final forbres anf gooky to another grand final and make cosltly decison and more ****s ups and their will be another side feeling a littel bit of pain by not having the right to play some players last games could be remember like this so hope all wanted this outcome who dissagreed with moving the games making cricket do the talking be happy with them selves

Nathan;335112 said:
As A Rooster player who does not get the opportunity not finish game cricket where we have very strong chance to win game it is wrong by the comp by no allowing us to have our chance. Billy ur an umpire u should not be defending a club u may umpire i dont think u should be defending a club ur job just to umpire.

Moony

When It comes to umpiring i will always be impartial on the ground and make impartial decisions as they happen. But when it comes to issues associated with this comp i will ****ing have my 2 bobs worth like evryone else. I will stick up for clubs if they have done nothing wrong and I will criticise if i believe someone or a club is in the wrong. As with this Turf issue my stance has never changed one bit. I am defending St Andrews of being accused of doing these dispicable acts. I am also agreeing with all of you Roosters and Congs players that the Association should reshedule the games on new grounds for this saturday and sunday as curator Lucky has just said that the wickets can't be repaired in time. If you blokes ended on top and St Andrews were accusing you then I would be getting stuck into them for wrongly accusing your club.

Nathan;335112 said:
As A Rooster player who does not get the opportunity not finish game cricket where we have very strong chance to win game it is wrong by the comp by no allowing us to have our chance. Billy ur an umpire u should not be defending a club u may umpire i dont think u should be defending a club ur job just to umpire.

Moony

When It comes to umpiring i will always be impartial on the ground and make impartial decisions as they happen. But when it comes to issues associated with this comp i will ****ing have my 2 bobs worth like evryone else. I will stick up for clubs if they have done nothing wrong and I will criticise if i believe someone or a club is in the wrong. As with this Turf issue my stance has never changed one bit. I am defending St Andrews of being accused of doing these dispicable acts. I am also agreeing with all of you Roosters and Congs players that the Association should reshedule the games on new grounds for this saturday and sunday as curator Lucky has just said that the wickets can't be repaired in time. If you blokes ended on top and St Andrews were accusing you then I would be getting stuck into them for wrongly accusing your club.

I would firstly like to sympathise with the Altona Roosters over the unfortunate event that occurred to both our clubs on the weekend just passed.

Me, I am very unhappy with the result that has been implaced, especially that the consequences for the an indivdual/s actions has ONLY effected two clubs.

I understand the the association has been thrown into the deep end and had to make a decision, but I feel that due to a similar event that only occurred a couple of seasons back the association would have made parameters to prevent such events.

Has security ever been brought up?????

Therefore I feel that the association as been negligent and should make a precedent and cancel the rest of the finals as that would at least let all four participating clubs wear the consequences of a coward/s.

I am not blaming any individual or club but it only takes one cowardly person to ruin an entire clubs season not to mention all the hard work coaches, players and board members put in.

Good luck to both teams and I hope its a wash out.

I would firstly like to sympathise with the Altona Roosters over the unfortunate event that occurred to both our clubs on the weekend just passed.

Me, I am very unhappy with the result that has been implaced, especially that the consequences for the an indivdual/s actions has ONLY effected two clubs.

I understand the the association has been thrown into the deep end and had to make a decision, but I feel that due to a similar event that only occurred a couple of seasons back the association would have made parameters to prevent such events.

Has security ever been brought up?????

Therefore I feel that the association as been negligent and should make a precedent and cancel the rest of the finals as that would at least let all four participating clubs wear the consequences of a coward/s.

I am not blaming any individual or club but it only takes one cowardly person to ruin an entire clubs season not to mention all the hard work coaches, players and board members put in.

Good luck to both teams and I hope its a wash out.

yeah a wash out would proove nothing....there would still be a winner that in most peoples eyes don't deserve it....yeah i know they where undefeated up till now....finals is what we play for, so lets start again, fresh wickets satdee/sundee grannie the week after satdee/sundee...at this stage that is the best case senario for all.

yeah a wash out would proove nothing....there would still be a winner that in most peoples eyes don't deserve it....yeah i know they where undefeated up till now....finals is what we play for, so lets start again, fresh wickets satdee/sundee grannie the week after satdee/sundee...at this stage that is the best case senario for all.

I totally agree maybe the Congs and roosters should have their own Grand Final it could be called the Golden Pick?????

I totally agree maybe the Congs and roosters should have their own Grand Final it could be called the Golden Pick?????

Jedi;335218 said:

if things go pear shaped and don't turnout as we would like them to we could/should do something...maybe it could be a fundraiser for the bushfire relief? I'm sure that both clubs would have a ball.....maybe a twenty/20?

Jedi;335218 said:

if things go pear shaped and don't turnout as we would like them to we could/should do something...maybe it could be a fundraiser for the bushfire relief? I'm sure that both clubs would have a ball.....maybe a twenty/20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back