Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

overrated hack;335450 said:
clutching at straws well hung one!

Anyone like the irony how big coq is commenting on stumpy!

yea good one .well taken, so that sounds like a leg side stumping.
Good to have a bit of humour on board well timed.

overrated hack;335450 said:
clutching at straws well hung one!

Anyone like the irony how big coq is commenting on stumpy!

yea good one .well taken, so that sounds like a leg side stumping.
Good to have a bit of humour on board well timed.

stumpy;335437 said:
Clearly its obvious now who dug the pitches up.

Sunny Brown from the Congs.

Was all that damage required just to get a weeks rehab on a strained groin??

naming anyone....joking or not not without proof is crap!! it's exactly what the St andrews boys are up in arms about.....Facts are whats needed not someone throwing names out for a cheap laugh!!

stumpy;335437 said:
Clearly its obvious now who dug the pitches up.

Sunny Brown from the Congs.

Was all that damage required just to get a weeks rehab on a strained groin??

naming anyone....joking or not not without proof is crap!! it's exactly what the St andrews boys are up in arms about.....Facts are whats needed not someone throwing names out for a cheap laugh!!

roosters hack;335522 said:

Gday Rooster Hack. So its ok for one team to name names without proof or fact but its not ok for others? is that how it works these days does it?

roosters hack;335522 said:

Gday Rooster Hack. So its ok for one team to name names without proof or fact but its not ok for others? is that how it works these days does it?

Nathan;335134 said:
Hey arem an leg
its wrong a few years a go a result had all ready happened in that game and a final was never to be played at angliss again was out come that really lasted long if clubs had dignity and bit ticker game would resume this sat thats where centrlas and st andrews should be standing upo but their not at the end of day u be given the green light to play in grand final which wrong we all should boycott the comp let comp die in the ass cause that what should happen to people to unfairly take the right from other people to have an equal opportunity to play in gf or even win a grad final

I think you missed my points moons.
Plain and simple... This association set a precedent a few years back for any side. ANY game to end like that should be replayed but it seems that the wsucca comp would prefer to boycott games with circumstances such as this. Had the decision been different in the past... i think you would find that the decision last weekend would have been different.
I personally... would much prefer a chance to beat you guys as our whole club would.

Nathan;335134 said:
Hey arem an leg
its wrong a few years a go a result had all ready happened in that game and a final was never to be played at angliss again was out come that really lasted long if clubs had dignity and bit ticker game would resume this sat thats where centrlas and st andrews should be standing upo but their not at the end of day u be given the green light to play in grand final which wrong we all should boycott the comp let comp die in the ass cause that what should happen to people to unfairly take the right from other people to have an equal opportunity to play in gf or even win a grad final

I think you missed my points moons.
Plain and simple... This association set a precedent a few years back for any side. ANY game to end like that should be replayed but it seems that the wsucca comp would prefer to boycott games with circumstances such as this. Had the decision been different in the past... i think you would find that the decision last weekend would have been different.
I personally... would much prefer a chance to beat you guys as our whole club would.

Well this is all sounding promising!

I just hope that the executive committee can make a good decision that would show that WE ARE ALL ABOUT PLAYING CRICKET IN THE WSUCCA.

I hope that everything goes well for the four teams involved. It sounds as though everyone is willing to make it fair for the four teams and that we can get a TRUE premier from a year of hard work.

Let's hope the finger pointing stops and that we get down to what is really important; playing the game in the spirit of good competition.

I wait patiently......

Well this is all sounding promising!

I just hope that the executive committee can make a good decision that would show that WE ARE ALL ABOUT PLAYING CRICKET IN THE WSUCCA.

I hope that everything goes well for the four teams involved. It sounds as though everyone is willing to make it fair for the four teams and that we can get a TRUE premier from a year of hard work.

Let's hope the finger pointing stops and that we get down to what is really important; playing the game in the spirit of good competition.

I wait patiently......

To all the hard wicket teams about to play in a grand final............ Don't let what is going on here interupt you guys from focussing on your job at hand................ good luck to all matting teams. Sports B grade; you guys played a great game on the weekend and we were beaten by a better team on the day. I think this controversy over the Turf comp has made it hard for the Matts to concentrate and enjoy the week ahead. There were some great performances on Monday. Sports fought back and won after being 5/84 and 6/110, but were still good enough to chase down 245!! Well played guys and good luck over the next 2 weekends - Ya f****ng pr**s - only serious guys, only serious........... :rolleyes::D
Yours in Cricket
The Shaved One.

To all the hard wicket teams about to play in a grand final............ Don't let what is going on here interupt you guys from focussing on your job at hand................ good luck to all matting teams. Sports B grade; you guys played a great game on the weekend and we were beaten by a better team on the day. I think this controversy over the Turf comp has made it hard for the Matts to concentrate and enjoy the week ahead. There were some great performances on Monday. Sports fought back and won after being 5/84 and 6/110, but were still good enough to chase down 245!! Well played guys and good luck over the next 2 weekends - Ya f****ng pr**s - only serious guys, only serious........... :rolleyes::D
Yours in Cricket
The Shaved One.

cash game;335540 said:

No mate ...it's not ok!! if you go over my entries over the past few days you would see my position very clearly....i have been at pains to point out that in no way should anyone be pointing the finger at any player or club without evidence....I'm proud of the relationships that i have formed across this comp and would hate for that to end now without having the full facts before me!!

cash game;335540 said:

No mate ...it's not ok!! if you go over my entries over the past few days you would see my position very clearly....i have been at pains to point out that in no way should anyone be pointing the finger at any player or club without evidence....I'm proud of the relationships that i have formed across this comp and would hate for that to end now without having the full facts before me!!

here is the deal ST ANDREWS. the players that were at angliss on monday arvo, the whole turf team, were saying how bad this is and they dont feel right claiming the victory this way. words like hollow, empty, unsatissfied and feel cheated were used by you guys. were they just words or did you guys actually mean what you were saying??? now YOU GUYS have the oppertunity to right this wrong. I AM A CONGS PLAYER and have kept quiet so far this week, but now that the ball is in your court, i cant help but remember all you guys saying that this was not right. the time to act on these words has come and i hope you are all man enough to do the right thing. if not, i hate to say it, but the whole cricket communitee will be pointing the finger in one direction. lets hope comon sense prevails and cricket wins out.

here is the deal ST ANDREWS. the players that were at angliss on monday arvo, the whole turf team, were saying how bad this is and they dont feel right claiming the victory this way. words like hollow, empty, unsatissfied and feel cheated were used by you guys. were they just words or did you guys actually mean what you were saying??? now YOU GUYS have the oppertunity to right this wrong. I AM A CONGS PLAYER and have kept quiet so far this week, but now that the ball is in your court, i cant help but remember all you guys saying that this was not right. the time to act on these words has come and i hope you are all man enough to do the right thing. if not, i hate to say it, but the whole cricket communitee will be pointing the finger in one direction. lets hope comon sense prevails and cricket wins out.

Mick Callus just rang me(8.50pm) and told me the decision was made that St Andrews CC wanted to go straight to the grand final,so Congs + Roosters miss out on finishing their semi's.................WEAK AS PISS ST ANDREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick Callus just rang me(8.50pm) and told me the decision was made that St Andrews CC wanted to go straight to the grand final,so Congs + Roosters miss out on finishing their semi's.................WEAK AS PISS ST ANDREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hussler are u serious. We started workin on our pitch today for preps for the weekend. I hope the comp just say get stuffed u have to play. I also just herd melton said no aswell. Both clubs should be ashamed obviously both clubs want a grand final so bad it doesn't matter how. Gutless both ur clubs are a joke. Good luck melton won't be syprised if this shit happens again and st.Andrews fair enough u guys were the best side through the season but u don't derserve to be there. Both clubs are cheating us and themselves by doing this. St. Andrews u might as well have the premiership givin to and save two days of pissin around.

hey hussler are u serious. We started workin on our pitch today for preps for the weekend. I hope the comp just say get stuffed u have to play. I also just herd melton said no aswell. Both clubs should be ashamed obviously both clubs want a grand final so bad it doesn't matter how. Gutless both ur clubs are a joke. Good luck melton won't be syprised if this shit happens again and st.Andrews fair enough u guys were the best side through the season but u don't derserve to be there. Both clubs are cheating us and themselves by doing this. St. Andrews u might as well have the premiership givin to and save two days of pissin around.

hussler;335696 said:

hey hussler im hearing rumours that centrals never agreed to replay semi finals and that to just play grand final. did you here anything on that?

hussler;335696 said:

hey hussler im hearing rumours that centrals never agreed to replay semi finals and that to just play grand final. did you here anything on that?

i play in geelong so im a completely unbiased witness to this carnage. BUT....
Your association should have a rule that covers what happens if pitch or ground is deemed unplayable. simply follow it, if the association does not follow it, ring up the VCA or VCCL who ever your governing body is and they will enforce what your constitution says. its been done before. and to those who voted against playing the finals again, hope you enjoy your flat hollow warm shit like beers when ya win what is clearly a joke of a grand final. there is no way you will feel the jubilation that comes with winning a flag after this crap.

Your association should have a rule that covers what happens if pitch or ground is deemed unplayable. simply follow it, if the association does not follow it, ring up the VCA or VCCL who ever your governing body is and they will enforce what your constitution says. its been done before. and to those who voted against playing the finals again, hope you enjoy your flat hollow warm shit like beers when ya win what is clearly a joke of a grand final. there is no way you will feel the jubilation that comes with winning a flag after this crap.

well just after my last post i got the disgusting news that scumbags st andrews have taken the easy way to try and win a grand final. now i will be the 1st to point the finger at you st andrews. lets go back to saturday when B. SHEARSON repeatedly said to congs batsmen "you better get the runs today cause you dont know what might happen." with temp predicted at 25 and sunny for monday, what did you mean shearson??? we all know that you would do anything to win PIPSAK. like on saturday when sonny hurt his groin and you came running on the ground crying like a baby saying that we cant have a sub fielder, we have to field with 10 players. great sportsmenship by you and your club. then when you and your low life scumbag team mates fail to set a respectable total, you start blaming the pitch. and when you realised that you were going to loose, you pathetic excuse for people decided to dig up the pitch. YES ST ANDREWS DUG UP THE WICKETS. the reason you dug all the grounds is that it would of been too obvious if you only dug up anglis. yes you can deny it all you want but if you didn't do it, you would have agreed to play the game again like melton centrals have. but after going to all that effort to ruin the grounds, you didn't want to let that go to waste so you have chosen to go ahead with the plan you had on sunday night, LETS NOT TRY AND WIN THIS GAME FAIRLY, LETS CHEAT OUR WAY TO THE GRANNY AND TRY AND WIN THAT. maybe you can DIG yourselfs a premiership next week. WEAK, PATHETIC, LOW LIFE, SCUM, DOGS, MAGGOTS, NO HEART, there is so much more i can call you, but that can wait till saturday when i'm cheering MELTON CENTRALS. now MR PRESIDENT of st andrews, you had your chance to fix this missjustice and clear your clubs name, but you have missed that chance. now your club will be tainted for ever with this. dont cry on this forum ever again about being innocent. this mess is you and your clubs fault. may you all rot in hell.!!!

well just after my last post i got the disgusting news that scumbags st andrews have taken the easy way to try and win a grand final. now i will be the 1st to point the finger at you st andrews. lets go back to saturday when B. SHEARSON repeatedly said to congs batsmen "you better get the runs today cause you dont know what might happen." with temp predicted at 25 and sunny for monday, what did you mean shearson??? we all know that you would do anything to win PIPSAK. like on saturday when sonny hurt his groin and you came running on the ground crying like a baby saying that we cant have a sub fielder, we have to field with 10 players. great sportsmenship by you and your club. then when you and your low life scumbag team mates fail to set a respectable total, you start blaming the pitch. and when you realised that you were going to loose, you pathetic excuse for people decided to dig up the pitch. YES ST ANDREWS DUG UP THE WICKETS. the reason you dug all the grounds is that it would of been too obvious if you only dug up anglis. yes you can deny it all you want but if you didn't do it, you would have agreed to play the game again like melton centrals have. but after going to all that effort to ruin the grounds, you didn't want to let that go to waste so you have chosen to go ahead with the plan you had on sunday night, LETS NOT TRY AND WIN THIS GAME FAIRLY, LETS CHEAT OUR WAY TO THE GRANNY AND TRY AND WIN THAT. maybe you can DIG yourselfs a premiership next week. WEAK, PATHETIC, LOW LIFE, SCUM, DOGS, MAGGOTS, NO HEART, there is so much more i can call you, but that can wait till saturday when i'm cheering MELTON CENTRALS. now MR PRESIDENT of st andrews, you had your chance to fix this missjustice and clear your clubs name, but you have missed that chance. now your club will be tainted for ever with this. dont cry on this forum ever again about being innocent. this mess is you and your clubs fault. may you all rot in hell.!!!

St Andrews had a chance to redeem themselves and they now look like even bigger fools.:confused:

St Andrews....SHAME,SHAME, SHAME

Just thought I would leave you with a quote from our very own WSUCCA rules book.
All games will be conducted in the true spirit of the game of cricket. Cricket is a game of skills associated with a knowledge of rules. However, skills and knowledge are only part of the pleasure to be derived from playing the game. Attitude and SPORTSMANSHIP are vital ingredients.

St Andrews had a chance to redeem themselves and they now look like even bigger fools.:confused:

St Andrews....SHAME,SHAME, SHAME

Just thought I would leave you with a quote from our very own WSUCCA rules book.
All games will be conducted in the true spirit of the game of cricket. Cricket is a game of skills associated with a knowledge of rules. However, skills and knowledge are only part of the pleasure to be derived from playing the game. Attitude and SPORTSMANSHIP are vital ingredients.

That's disgusting pipsak what a ****in low act of unsportsman like shit I've ever herd of. Yeah congradulations cheats st Andrews. I'm just so angry good luck wsucca with no turf sides *******s

That's disgusting pipsak what a ****in low act of unsportsman like shit I've ever herd of. Yeah congradulations cheats st Andrews. I'm just so angry good luck wsucca with no turf sides *******s

to the so called commitee of the wsucca,as a former player and coach of teams in your competition i have to express my disgust in the manner in which you have handled this situation. To have virtually given in to the acts of some scumbag(s)at the sacrifice of two of your most respected teams just smacks of absoulute weakness. Gooky,you are always trying to build this comp up,and for a while there you were,but then you turn around and let the result of 2 semi finals be dictated to you. how then,in all seriousness,do you think you will attract new teams to your comp?My advice to you then , is to keep the clubs in your competition happy. How do you do this? by letting them play cricket,something you denied them this week.Dont bite the hand that feeds you mate, play these games again.

and if you dont do this, then at least re imburse the clubs there umpires fees,as they had no bearing on the game or the way it ended.

to the so called commitee of the wsucca,as a former player and coach of teams in your competition i have to express my disgust in the manner in which you have handled this situation. To have virtually given in to the acts of some scumbag(s)at the sacrifice of two of your most respected teams just smacks of absoulute weakness. Gooky,you are always trying to build this comp up,and for a while there you were,but then you turn around and let the result of 2 semi finals be dictated to you. how then,in all seriousness,do you think you will attract new teams to your comp?My advice to you then , is to keep the clubs in your competition happy. How do you do this? by letting them play cricket,something you denied them this week.Dont bite the hand that feeds you mate, play these games again.

and if you dont do this, then at least re imburse the clubs there umpires fees,as they had no bearing on the game or the way it ended.

latecut99;335724 said:

cash game;335729 said:

I am dead set serious,Mick is a good mate +(ex teammate)+ he rang me a couple of times to fill me in on this whole sorry saga????

Not sure about the centrals situation Cashy???

latecut99;335724 said:

cash game;335729 said:

I am dead set serious,Mick is a good mate +(ex teammate)+ he rang me a couple of times to fill me in on this whole sorry saga????

hussler;335776 said:

melton centrals did not agree to play the final again.....here everyone was thinking hey we've got three teams on board now we just have to work on St Andrews, well how bloody wrong we were....even some Centals guys are shocked by tonights developments!! with both sides refusing to replay the comp tells us there was little room for them to move!! All we ask from the executive is a little leadership....one things for sure saturday will be interesting!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

hussler;335776 said:

melton centrals did not agree to play the final again.....here everyone was thinking hey we've got three teams on board now we just have to work on St Andrews, well how bloody wrong we were....even some Centals guys are shocked by tonights developments!! with both sides refusing to replay the comp tells us there was little room for them to move!! All we ask from the executive is a little leadership....one things for sure saturday will be interesting!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

crktluva;335731 said:

considering it's happened before you would think thats right crktluva...but in this comp it takes a while for the message to sink in!! i dare say the Roosters will be bailing from this stinking, sinking ship post haste.

crktluva;335731 said:

considering it's happened before you would think thats right crktluva...but in this comp it takes a while for the message to sink in!! i dare say the Roosters will be bailing from this stinking, sinking ship post haste.

hussler;335776 said:

Hussler, it would be a good effort for mick to fill you in at the moment! ;) With your waistline you could roll the next pitch.

hussler;335776 said:

Hussler, it would be a good effort for mick to fill you in at the moment! ;) With your waistline you could roll the next pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back