Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

cash game;335729 said:
hey hussler im hearing rumours that centrals never agreed to replay semi finals and that to just play grand final. did you here anything on that?

dont try and off load the blame. i can confirm that melton agreed to replay the game from tuesday night. ST SCUMBAGS shit themselfs and refused to play again. they have taken their bats, balls and shovels and gone home to mum cause it got a little hard. afraid of a challenge! by the way st andrews, you were whingeing about this association and claiming you are going to the vtca cause this comp is run badly. well it looks like tou guys are not any better. and when i say st andrews, i mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved at that club, cause you all are represented by this decision. COWARDS!

cash game;335729 said:
hey hussler im hearing rumours that centrals never agreed to replay semi finals and that to just play grand final. did you here anything on that?

dont try and off load the blame. i can confirm that melton agreed to replay the game from tuesday night. ST SCUMBAGS shit themselfs and refused to play again. they have taken their bats, balls and shovels and gone home to mum cause it got a little hard. afraid of a challenge! by the way st andrews, you were whingeing about this association and claiming you are going to the vtca cause this comp is run badly. well it looks like tou guys are not any better. and when i say st andrews, i mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved at that club, cause you all are represented by this decision. COWARDS!

This is the first time i have come on to the website to post an opinion and unlike all the rest of you apart from pots moony etc are afraid to put your names to your comments.
I have just been informed that there will be no rematches i am disappointed to hear that so be it that is the decision. Yes we might have been able to get the 37 runs yes they might have bowled us out we will never know and vice versa in the other game. I have won a pointless flag already when this happend the first time it doesnt feel good as st andrews and centrals will find out shortly you dont like to look back on it as a win
The reason i have come on is that this happend years ago and nothing was learnt. As a joke i said to reg we should get a slab and set up a tent and just make sure nothing happens i wish we did now it is a sad competition when these thoughts go through your head and i dont wish to be part of it anymore enjoy churches

This is the first time i have come on to the website to post an opinion and unlike all the rest of you apart from pots moony etc are afraid to put your names to your comments.
I have just been informed that there will be no rematches i am disappointed to hear that so be it that is the decision. Yes we might have been able to get the 37 runs yes they might have bowled us out we will never know and vice versa in the other game. I have won a pointless flag already when this happend the first time it doesnt feel good as st andrews and centrals will find out shortly you dont like to look back on it as a win
The reason i have come on is that this happend years ago and nothing was learnt. As a joke i said to reg we should get a slab and set up a tent and just make sure nothing happens i wish we did now it is a sad competition when these thoughts go through your head and i dont wish to be part of it anymore enjoy churches

groinstrain;335826 said:

no prizes for guessing who you are....most posters on this site know each other by now mate....by the way roosters hack = monkey

groinstrain;335826 said:

no prizes for guessing who you are....most posters on this site know each other by now mate....by the way roosters hack = monkey

big game performer;335758 said:
to the so called commitee of the wsucca,as a former player and coach of teams in your competition i have to express my disgust in the manner in which you have handled this situation. To have virtually given in to the acts of some scumbag(s)at the sacrifice of two of your most respected teams just smacks of absoulute weakness. Gooky,you are always trying to build this comp up,and for a while there you were,but then you turn around and let the result of 2 semi finals be dictated to you. how then,in all seriousness,do you think you will attract new teams to your comp?My advice to you then , is to keep the clubs in your competition happy. How do you do this? by letting them play cricket,something you denied them this week.Dont bite the hand that feeds you mate, play these games again.

and if you dont do this, then at least re imburse the clubs there umpires fees,as they had no bearing on the game or the way it ended.

we don't care about the money red.....we want justice!!

big game performer;335758 said:
to the so called commitee of the wsucca,as a former player and coach of teams in your competition i have to express my disgust in the manner in which you have handled this situation. To have virtually given in to the acts of some scumbag(s)at the sacrifice of two of your most respected teams just smacks of absoulute weakness. Gooky,you are always trying to build this comp up,and for a while there you were,but then you turn around and let the result of 2 semi finals be dictated to you. how then,in all seriousness,do you think you will attract new teams to your comp?My advice to you then , is to keep the clubs in your competition happy. How do you do this? by letting them play cricket,something you denied them this week.Dont bite the hand that feeds you mate, play these games again.

and if you dont do this, then at least re imburse the clubs there umpires fees,as they had no bearing on the game or the way it ended.

we don't care about the money red.....we want justice!!

They were the first couple of names i could think of sorry if i offended you but a lot of the crap on here needs a name if they are going to mouth off sonny

They were the first couple of names i could think of sorry if i offended you but a lot of the crap on here needs a name if they are going to mouth off sonny

groinstrain;335836 said:

Not offended at all mate ...was written with a smile. some of us have nothing to hide!! except for picks and shovels...:rolleyes:

groinstrain;335836 said:

Not offended at all mate ...was written with a smile. some of us have nothing to hide!! except for picks and shovels...:rolleyes:

someone said the best option before for this year there is no flag awarded to anyone this would stop whoever is doing it maybe because no one wins

someone said the best option before for this year there is no flag awarded to anyone this would stop whoever is doing it maybe because no one wins

groinstrain;335840 said:

Couldn't do that who would the preso give the medals to?

groinstrain;335840 said:

Couldn't do that who would the preso give the medals to?

i know they could call it a participating in finals medal. No that wouldnt work because none of the games finished

i know they could call it a participating in finals medal. No that wouldnt work because none of the games finished

or here is one that they come up with once before dual or in this case quadruple premiers or just finalists that sits with me pretty well after busting your arse all year how aout you?

or here is one that they come up with once before dual or in this case quadruple premiers or just finalists that sits with me pretty well after busting your arse all year how aout you?

At then end of day melton centrals ans st andrews had something to do with it dont care what any of them think about it they had all reasons to do it.
Melton joffa just suck it to association do what they want dont go by spirit of cricket and replay the game where u have chance to prove how good use are either put on the score or chasing it.
St andrews u guys are piss week thought some of guys where good blokes got not time for use at all running scared dont want the game replayed scared for failing when it counts again that would be right all these big name players but no ticka when it counts pres all good and st andrews memebers getting on here defending ur selves if ur really innocent and the same with centrals the games would and will be replayed this weekend but egos and this how ur 2 clubs have to do to win a grand final if had any ticker and spirit of the game u would allow the gf go a head but time will tell

yer it happen 5 years ago what so ever but i result was settled their was no 4 day rules in place so a first innings reslut all was needed to win that game thats why the ruling went to congs we cant chase 97 in grand final u need move on win the first innings. Its gone dont need to talk about that

this comp finished at least 3 clubs are gone from this comp turf died as of monday bullshit like this is the blame gooky claude coxy who ever made the decision didnt think to long hard cause the comp has died from this wickets will be harder to get nxt yr no team would wanna come across st pauls wicket may be lost from this as rightly so it should be
i say to this comp let it rot the old hacks have just kissed by turf comp and said good by to 3 big power clubs in comp in process what good season u had association
st andrews vtca looks bit hard for u guys no juniors no entry pretty much so u will stay continue to dig wickets up in my eyes

this association will loose players and side cause of this i really hope their happy and think their made the fair and right decision and the decsion that best for all parties we all know the answers on that as i dont want to be part this comp this my last post on this i will read and get laugh at comments
all least im aske few questions might answer back but cya to day rip churches

At then end of day melton centrals ans st andrews had something to do with it dont care what any of them think about it they had all reasons to do it.
Melton joffa just suck it to association do what they want dont go by spirit of cricket and replay the game where u have chance to prove how good use are either put on the score or chasing it.
St andrews u guys are piss week thought some of guys where good blokes got not time for use at all running scared dont want the game replayed scared for failing when it counts again that would be right all these big name players but no ticka when it counts pres all good and st andrews memebers getting on here defending ur selves if ur really innocent and the same with centrals the games would and will be replayed this weekend but egos and this how ur 2 clubs have to do to win a grand final if had any ticker and spirit of the game u would allow the gf go a head but time will tell

yer it happen 5 years ago what so ever but i result was settled their was no 4 day rules in place so a first innings reslut all was needed to win that game thats why the ruling went to congs we cant chase 97 in grand final u need move on win the first innings. Its gone dont need to talk about that

this comp finished at least 3 clubs are gone from this comp turf died as of monday bullshit like this is the blame gooky claude coxy who ever made the decision didnt think to long hard cause the comp has died from this wickets will be harder to get nxt yr no team would wanna come across st pauls wicket may be lost from this as rightly so it should be
i say to this comp let it rot the old hacks have just kissed by turf comp and said good by to 3 big power clubs in comp in process what good season u had association
st andrews vtca looks bit hard for u guys no juniors no entry pretty much so u will stay continue to dig wickets up in my eyes

this association will loose players and side cause of this i really hope their happy and think their made the fair and right decision and the decsion that best for all parties we all know the answers on that as i dont want to be part this comp this my last post on this i will read and get laugh at comments
all least im aske few questions might answer back but cya to day rip churches

This will also be my last post moon even though my first one was yesterday. Obviously the better ideas put on this forum dont even make a difference to decisions.
I sincerely hope that the exec board read this however gooky,claude,coxy etc you have played cricket for many many years probably won plenty of premierships been in plenty of grand finals
In the current climate with jobs and kids you would have no idea how long a cricket career lasts at a good level a lot of yours have probably gone for 30-50 years for most cricketers now it is more like 10-15 years some people in this time get to win a flag some dont
On the weekend you took that opportunity away from 22 blokes striving for that flag because the committee were not pro active enough when this happend the first time Now to cover your incompetence and lack of foresight you have gone with the only rule you know top 2 go through
On monday i had to work i busted my arse off to get the day off to play cricket because of another one of your outdated rules because the congs have played in the final every year i have had to do this 6-7 times and i am sure im not the only one THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORK ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS its a sign of the times just like saturdays and sundays it is not the good old days where you work monday to friday and play cricket on the weekend as a given
I have NEVER played in a comp that allows teams to make decisions for the committee or board until now I even busted my arse off to get this saturday and sunday off after hearing the news of a possible rematch WHAT A DICKHEAD i forgot what comp i was in and who runs it THE CLUBS
I have met some great friends in the churches over the past 6-7 years and i love the comp for that but you dont play to make friends you play to win flags and that is hard to do in this competition when dickheads continue to dig up pitches

This will also be my last post moon even though my first one was yesterday. Obviously the better ideas put on this forum dont even make a difference to decisions.
I sincerely hope that the exec board read this however gooky,claude,coxy etc you have played cricket for many many years probably won plenty of premierships been in plenty of grand finals
In the current climate with jobs and kids you would have no idea how long a cricket career lasts at a good level a lot of yours have probably gone for 30-50 years for most cricketers now it is more like 10-15 years some people in this time get to win a flag some dont
On the weekend you took that opportunity away from 22 blokes striving for that flag because the committee were not pro active enough when this happend the first time Now to cover your incompetence and lack of foresight you have gone with the only rule you know top 2 go through
On monday i had to work i busted my arse off to get the day off to play cricket because of another one of your outdated rules because the congs have played in the final every year i have had to do this 6-7 times and i am sure im not the only one THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORK ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS its a sign of the times just like saturdays and sundays it is not the good old days where you work monday to friday and play cricket on the weekend as a given
I have NEVER played in a comp that allows teams to make decisions for the committee or board until now I even busted my arse off to get this saturday and sunday off after hearing the news of a possible rematch WHAT A DICKHEAD i forgot what comp i was in and who runs it THE CLUBS
I have met some great friends in the churches over the past 6-7 years and i love the comp for that but you dont play to make friends you play to win flags and that is hard to do in this competition when dickheads continue to dig up pitches

Nathan, try using some commas and fullstops mate. And learn how to spell. My 10 year old daughter could get your message across better than you do - blind folded. Ok I get the general idea of what you are saying but mate grab a dictionary and take a breath occassionally. As far as blaming St Andrew's for all of this I don't know what to say. I am a St Andrew's player/member and have been for many years now. This Sh1t hurts, I tell ya - all the bullsh1t being bandied about. I have never been involved at a club where their FIRSTS have won the premiership. And this year my club has that chance!!! But I can't say that I will celebrate as hard as I would have under different circumstances, if we were to win the Granny - I may not even celebrate at all... Now I have spent most of my life playing in this comp and would like to think that I have played it hard but fair over this time. I first started playing cricket when I was about 7 years old in Melon Street, Braybrook, with my brother as well as Raoul, Darren, Birt and even Grant occassionally came by and gave us a belting - Hell, Geoff Gook was my first team manager in the under 12's at Totty - So that's how long it's been for me. I know what I have just written isn't all that relevant to what is going on at the moment, I am just trying to point out that this comp is pretty much in my blood - and I don't have that many years left in me - I can honestly say that I don't think anyone from my club did this - it would be like losing a brother if it were to be found that one of my "family" did actually do it!!! Let's face it, the people that did this are selfish moorons that have no idea about the way cricket truely should be played and I don't believe there is anyone like that at my club. I hope that whoever did this is caught and dealt with in a manner that will make the next person think before acting.

Nathan, try using some commas and fullstops mate. And learn how to spell. My 10 year old daughter could get your message across better than you do - blind folded. Ok I get the general idea of what you are saying but mate grab a dictionary and take a breath occassionally. As far as blaming St Andrew's for all of this I don't know what to say. I am a St Andrew's player/member and have been for many years now. This Sh1t hurts, I tell ya - all the bullsh1t being bandied about. I have never been involved at a club where their FIRSTS have won the premiership. And this year my club has that chance!!! But I can't say that I will celebrate as hard as I would have under different circumstances, if we were to win the Granny - I may not even celebrate at all... Now I have spent most of my life playing in this comp and would like to think that I have played it hard but fair over this time. I first started playing cricket when I was about 7 years old in Melon Street, Braybrook, with my brother as well as Raoul, Darren, Birt and even Grant occassionally came by and gave us a belting - Hell, Geoff Gook was my first team manager in the under 12's at Totty - So that's how long it's been for me. I know what I have just written isn't all that relevant to what is going on at the moment, I am just trying to point out that this comp is pretty much in my blood - and I don't have that many years left in me - I can honestly say that I don't think anyone from my club did this - it would be like losing a brother if it were to be found that one of my "family" did actually do it!!! Let's face it, the people that did this are selfish moorons that have no idea about the way cricket truely should be played and I don't believe there is anyone like that at my club. I hope that whoever did this is caught and dealt with in a manner that will make the next person think before acting.

groinstrain;335840 said:

LISTENING ON THE SIDELINES TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS OF HATE TOWARDS ASSOC. / St SOFTCOCKS / MELTDOWN CENTRALS

WHY DON'T YOU 2 CLUBS ROOSTERS/CONGS ORGANIZE YOUR OWN GRAND-FINAL BETWEEN YOURSELVES

* PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY ORGANIZED TIME OFF WORK
* FINISH THE YEAR OFF WITH A GAME OF CRICKET
* WOULD SAVE YOU WATCHING THE OTHER SO CALLED G.F
* EVERYONE GETS A MEDAL

EVEN PLAY IT ON MATS IF NO-ONE GETS THE PITCHES UP. (LANGSHAWS ?)

MIGHT GET MORE PEOPLE TO WATCH THIS ONE !!!!

groinstrain;335840 said:

LISTENING ON THE SIDELINES TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS OF HATE TOWARDS ASSOC. / St SOFTCOCKS / MELTDOWN CENTRALS

WHY DON'T YOU 2 CLUBS ROOSTERS/CONGS ORGANIZE YOUR OWN GRAND-FINAL BETWEEN YOURSELVES

* PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY ORGANIZED TIME OFF WORK
* FINISH THE YEAR OFF WITH A GAME OF CRICKET
* WOULD SAVE YOU WATCHING THE OTHER SO CALLED G.F
* EVERYONE GETS A MEDAL

EVEN PLAY IT ON MATS IF NO-ONE GETS THE PITCHES UP. (LANGSHAWS ?)

MIGHT GET MORE PEOPLE TO WATCH THIS ONE !!!!

Shaved_Plums;335914 said:

Hey Shaved Plums,

I do hear what you are saying and the people at St Andrews who are innocent will be feeling like S*** right now.
But you boys had a chance to make it right last night. All you had to do is prove that you deserve to be in the GF and beat Congs fair and square.
I just dont understand how you can say that the GF if won will be meaningless when you had a chance to make it something very rewarding and justified.
The ball was in your court and you didnt make it right....

Why???????

I think people need to also get their stories/facts right.
MELTON SAID YES TO A 2 DAYER..............ST ANDREWS SAID NO.

Shaved_Plums;335914 said:

Hey Shaved Plums,

I do hear what you are saying and the people at St Andrews who are innocent will be feeling like S*** right now.
But you boys had a chance to make it right last night. All you had to do is prove that you deserve to be in the GF and beat Congs fair and square.
I just dont understand how you can say that the GF if won will be meaningless when you had a chance to make it something very rewarding and justified.
The ball was in your court and you didnt make it right....

Why???????

I think people need to also get their stories/facts right.
MELTON SAID YES TO A 2 DAYER..............ST ANDREWS SAID NO.

Well can I just say today is probably the sadest day in the history of the WSUCCA. What Rooster Hack said is correct in that St Andrews, Melton Centrals and the WSUCCA Executive have all decided to go ahead with the Grand Final the next 2 weekends. I think this is a piss poor decision that we can't have the games replayed again this weekend. The Association had the chance to show some real leadership and restore the integrity of this Association but they have taken the easyway out and now the comp has turned into a farce. Last Week this comp was looking like potentialy growing now it is drasticly going to fade away l feel.

As for the the two clubs in St Andrews and Melton Centrals well you guys had the chance to show some Goodwill and show your clubs were worthy to advance to the GF after winning a Semi Final, but now your clubs looks desperate and are willing to accept victory in any shape or form. I have stood up for the St Andrews Cricket Club over the past few days while everybody had a crack at it but this time I believe you guys along with Melton Centrals have made the wrong decision and It might now come back to bight you on the back side in the future.

I would love for a member of the Association Commitee and a member each of the St Andrews and Melton Centrals Committee to come on this Chat Forum and explain their reasoning why they don't want to replay the semi Finals. Would you guys like this to happen if Roosters and Congs finished 1st and 2nd this Year?

We all want our indivuals clubs to prosper and be successfull, but we should do it in a manner of Good Spirits, On field Competativeness, Decensy and Dignity.

I will congratulate the side who wins the premiership, but I will just finish off by saying when Robert Harvey won the Brownlow Medal in 1997 he said it was a Hollow Victory because he never received the most votes. Unfortunatly it is my belief that this years Turf Premiership will be a Hollow Victory as well.

Well can I just say today is probably the sadest day in the history of the WSUCCA. What Rooster Hack said is correct in that St Andrews, Melton Centrals and the WSUCCA Executive have all decided to go ahead with the Grand Final the next 2 weekends. I think this is a piss poor decision that we can't have the games replayed again this weekend. The Association had the chance to show some real leadership and restore the integrity of this Association but they have taken the easyway out and now the comp has turned into a farce. Last Week this comp was looking like potentialy growing now it is drasticly going to fade away l feel.

As for the the two clubs in St Andrews and Melton Centrals well you guys had the chance to show some Goodwill and show your clubs were worthy to advance to the GF after winning a Semi Final, but now your clubs looks desperate and are willing to accept victory in any shape or form. I have stood up for the St Andrews Cricket Club over the past few days while everybody had a crack at it but this time I believe you guys along with Melton Centrals have made the wrong decision and It might now come back to bight you on the back side in the future.

I would love for a member of the Association Commitee and a member each of the St Andrews and Melton Centrals Committee to come on this Chat Forum and explain their reasoning why they don't want to replay the semi Finals. Would you guys like this to happen if Roosters and Congs finished 1st and 2nd this Year?

We all want our indivuals clubs to prosper and be successfull, but we should do it in a manner of Good Spirits, On field Competativeness, Decensy and Dignity.

I will congratulate the side who wins the premiership, but I will just finish off by saying when Robert Harvey won the Brownlow Medal in 1997 he said it was a Hollow Victory because he never received the most votes. Unfortunatly it is my belief that this years Turf Premiership will be a Hollow Victory as well.

Billy Bowden;335931 said:

This has obviously filtered into the Willy comp and I am on here just as an outsider with no bias.

What I have been told is that Mick Callus who I also know and have played against tried to get all of the captains to agree to replay the semi for this weekend.
I've been told that 3 of the 4 Captains did agree and they were:
Altona Roosters
Willy Congs
Melton Centrals

Apparently Melton Centrals Captain agreed to replay the semi if that's what the association decided!
It's obvious that St Andrews have taken the weak, soft, easy option have requested to be put into the GF.
So if I have the story right I think people should not be blaming Melton in this situation because according to what I have heard they were willing to replay the semi..........

I think it is a very selfish decision from the St Andrews CC, if they were good enough to finish on top undefeated then they should of had the COURAGE to replay the semi.
I think they were very concerened that Congs were going to beat them again and weren't willing to take that chance.

To any of the clubs who want to come across to the Willy comp we would be more then happy to have you over at any level, so speak to our comp committee and come out the other side of this the bigger and better team.

Like it has been said before on here....
GO MELTON CENTRALS

Billy Bowden;335931 said:

This has obviously filtered into the Willy comp and I am on here just as an outsider with no bias.

What I have been told is that Mick Callus who I also know and have played against tried to get all of the captains to agree to replay the semi for this weekend.
I've been told that 3 of the 4 Captains did agree and they were:
Altona Roosters
Willy Congs
Melton Centrals

Apparently Melton Centrals Captain agreed to replay the semi if that's what the association decided!
It's obvious that St Andrews have taken the weak, soft, easy option have requested to be put into the GF.
So if I have the story right I think people should not be blaming Melton in this situation because according to what I have heard they were willing to replay the semi..........

I think it is a very selfish decision from the St Andrews CC, if they were good enough to finish on top undefeated then they should of had the COURAGE to replay the semi.
I think they were very concerened that Congs were going to beat them again and weren't willing to take that chance.

To any of the clubs who want to come across to the Willy comp we would be more then happy to have you over at any level, so speak to our comp committee and come out the other side of this the bigger and better team.

Like it has been said before on here....
GO MELTON CENTRALS

fine legs;335739 said:
well just after my last post i got the disgusting news that scumbags st andrews have taken the easy way to try and win a grand final. now i will be the 1st to point the finger at you st andrews. lets go back to saturday when B. SHEARSON repeatedly said to congs batsmen "you better get the runs today cause you dont know what might happen." with temp predicted at 25 and sunny for monday, what did you mean shearson??? we all know that you would do anything to win PIPSAK. like on saturday when sonny hurt his groin and you came running on the ground crying like a baby saying that we cant have a sub fielder, we have to field with 10 players. great sportsmenship by you and your club. then when you and your low life scumbag team mates fail to set a respectable total, you start blaming the pitch. and when you realised that you were going to loose, you pathetic excuse for people decided to dig up the pitch. YES ST ANDREWS DUG UP THE WICKETS. the reason you dug all the grounds is that it would of been too obvious if you only dug up anglis. yes you can deny it all you want but if you didn't do it, you would have agreed to play the game again like melton centrals have. but after going to all that effort to ruin the grounds, you didn't want to let that go to waste so you have chosen to go ahead with the plan you had on sunday night, LETS NOT TRY AND WIN THIS GAME FAIRLY, LETS CHEAT OUR WAY TO THE GRANNY AND TRY AND WIN THAT. maybe you can DIG yourselfs a premiership next week. WEAK, PATHETIC, LOW LIFE, SCUM, DOGS, MAGGOTS, NO HEART, there is so much more i can call you, but that can wait till saturday when i'm cheering MELTON CENTRALS. now MR PRESIDENT of st andrews, you had your chance to fix this missjustice and clear your clubs name, but you have missed that chance. now your club will be tainted for ever with this. dont cry on this forum ever again about being innocent. this mess is you and your clubs fault. may you all rot in hell.!!!

Fine Legs; What do you think he meant by this??? He was doing what any fielder would be doing at that point in time - trying to put pressure on the batsmen - as you would have done as well. For you to basically accuse "Baz" of knowimgly being a part of this is a DISGRACE. Of all the people I have played cricket with in my life, Baz is one of the most honest, outstanding cricketers I have been associated with. I would be proud to step over the white line with this bloke anywhere and anytime! So don't ever question Baz's integrity as it is beyond reproach. He is a great bloke and mate and is not involved in this chat forum, therefore can not defend himself - not that he needs to! So unless you have actual evidence to show who did it - other than a quote like that (which proves nothing) - Shut ya mouth. Baz is beyond reproach and would not stoop to such a level!!!! And Pippo wasn't saying you can't have a sub fielder, he was saying that your scorer couldn't be replaced by the injured player - it's not his fault if you guys couldn't get a scorer and had to use your spare player to do the scoring!!!

fine legs;335739 said:
well just after my last post i got the disgusting news that scumbags st andrews have taken the easy way to try and win a grand final. now i will be the 1st to point the finger at you st andrews. lets go back to saturday when B. SHEARSON repeatedly said to congs batsmen "you better get the runs today cause you dont know what might happen." with temp predicted at 25 and sunny for monday, what did you mean shearson??? we all know that you would do anything to win PIPSAK. like on saturday when sonny hurt his groin and you came running on the ground crying like a baby saying that we cant have a sub fielder, we have to field with 10 players. great sportsmenship by you and your club. then when you and your low life scumbag team mates fail to set a respectable total, you start blaming the pitch. and when you realised that you were going to loose, you pathetic excuse for people decided to dig up the pitch. YES ST ANDREWS DUG UP THE WICKETS. the reason you dug all the grounds is that it would of been too obvious if you only dug up anglis. yes you can deny it all you want but if you didn't do it, you would have agreed to play the game again like melton centrals have. but after going to all that effort to ruin the grounds, you didn't want to let that go to waste so you have chosen to go ahead with the plan you had on sunday night, LETS NOT TRY AND WIN THIS GAME FAIRLY, LETS CHEAT OUR WAY TO THE GRANNY AND TRY AND WIN THAT. maybe you can DIG yourselfs a premiership next week. WEAK, PATHETIC, LOW LIFE, SCUM, DOGS, MAGGOTS, NO HEART, there is so much more i can call you, but that can wait till saturday when i'm cheering MELTON CENTRALS. now MR PRESIDENT of st andrews, you had your chance to fix this missjustice and clear your clubs name, but you have missed that chance. now your club will be tainted for ever with this. dont cry on this forum ever again about being innocent. this mess is you and your clubs fault. may you all rot in hell.!!!

Fine Legs; What do you think he meant by this??? He was doing what any fielder would be doing at that point in time - trying to put pressure on the batsmen - as you would have done as well. For you to basically accuse "Baz" of knowimgly being a part of this is a DISGRACE. Of all the people I have played cricket with in my life, Baz is one of the most honest, outstanding cricketers I have been associated with. I would be proud to step over the white line with this bloke anywhere and anytime! So don't ever question Baz's integrity as it is beyond reproach. He is a great bloke and mate and is not involved in this chat forum, therefore can not defend himself - not that he needs to! So unless you have actual evidence to show who did it - other than a quote like that (which proves nothing) - Shut ya mouth. Baz is beyond reproach and would not stoop to such a level!!!! And Pippo wasn't saying you can't have a sub fielder, he was saying that your scorer couldn't be replaced by the injured player - it's not his fault if you guys couldn't get a scorer and had to use your spare player to do the scoring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back