Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

All st andrews players members ur guilty as **** one of ur supporters or players have done it.
Keep defending all u like u didn't agree to re match ur pres is all talk but no actions by use not agreeing u made him look like a dickhead u were not good enough in semi but go play in grad final that will always be remembered by this wow what coward and low act to win grand final u and ur club showed ur colors maybe the st andrews diggers should be the team name
i guess their is probably some good guys their but if where good guys u would had rematch so ur lowing ur selves to that activity and supporting it
i guess u may win all players take off again for few years and then come back when club down in out good blokes u are yeah right
go st andrews diggers cricket club

All st andrews players members ur guilty as **** one of ur supporters or players have done it.
Keep defending all u like u didn't agree to re match ur pres is all talk but no actions by use not agreeing u made him look like a dickhead u were not good enough in semi but go play in grad final that will always be remembered by this wow what coward and low act to win grand final u and ur club showed ur colors maybe the st andrews diggers should be the team name
i guess their is probably some good guys their but if where good guys u would had rematch so ur lowing ur selves to that activity and supporting it
i guess u may win all players take off again for few years and then come back when club down in out good blokes u are yeah right
go st andrews diggers cricket club

I would have been nothing but a sideline supporter, but this is an absolute disappointment. I don't know how this can sit well with any person, club or member of the executive. The easy and convenient decision has been made - the wrong one has been made.

I would have been nothing but a sideline supporter, but this is an absolute disappointment. I don't know how this can sit well with any person, club or member of the executive. The easy and convenient decision has been made - the wrong one has been made.

Shaved_Plums;335946 said:
Fine Legs; What do you think he meant by this??? He was doing what any fielder would be doing at that point in time - trying to put pressure on the batsmen - as you would have done as well. For you to basically accuse "Baz" of knowimgly being a part of this is a DISGRACE. Of all the people I have played cricket with in my life, Baz is one of the most honest, outstanding cricketers I have been associated with. I would be proud to step over the white line with this bloke anywhere and anytime! So don't ever question Baz's integrity as it is beyond reproach. He is a great bloke and mate and is not involved in this chat forum, therefore can not defend himself - not that he needs to! So unless you have actual evidence to show who did it - other than a quote like that (which proves nothing) - Shut ya mouth. Baz is beyond reproach and would not stoop to such a level!!!! And Pippo wasn't saying you can't have a sub fielder, he was saying that your scorer couldn't be replaced by the injured player - it's not his fault if you guys couldn't get a scorer and had to use your spare player to do the scoring!!!

As you are a member of the club, I think all of the boys who were involved in this deserve "the reason" behind you deciding to go straight through to the GF!
I have heard you blokes were all for re playing the semi on Monday.... what happened?

Fine Legs; What do you think he meant by this??? He was doing what any fielder would be doing at that point in time - trying to put pressure on the batsmen - as you would have done as well. For you to basically accuse "Baz" of knowimgly being a part of this is a DISGRACE. Of all the people I have played cricket with in my life, Baz is one of the most honest, outstanding cricketers I have been associated with. I would be proud to step over the white line with this bloke anywhere and anytime! So don't ever question Baz's integrity as it is beyond reproach. He is a great bloke and mate and is not involved in this chat forum, therefore can not defend himself - not that he needs to! So unless you have actual evidence to show who did it - other than a quote like that (which proves nothing) - Shut ya mouth. Baz is beyond reproach and would not stoop to such a level!!!! And Pippo wasn't saying you can't have a sub fielder, he was saying that your scorer couldn't be replaced by the injured player - it's not his fault if you guys couldn't get a scorer and had to use your spare player to do the scoring!!!

As you are a member of the club, I think all of the boys who were involved in this deserve "the reason" behind you deciding to go straight through to the GF!
I have heard you blokes were all for re playing the semi on Monday.... what happened?

Stump Cam;335961 said:

To all you rumour mongers and uneducated half wits out there.....have a think about this.

If you believe for one second that the St Andrews C.C. or the Melton C.C. had the power or the chance to have these games replayed, restarted or stand as is, then you are kidding yourselves.

The Association have the ultimate power and made their decision on Monday, If the Association are too weak and gutless to make a decision then they are solely to blame.

Since when has this Association ever bowed to or caved in to what the masses wanted? Tell me that.....

If you want to Blame either the St Andrews C.C. or Melton C.C. then you are all sillier and childish than I have previously thought.... Far too easy for people / Association, to hide / blame 2 Clubs when for years they have never considered requests from clubs or common sense in rule and decision making...

If you are told that the Association wanted to replay these games then you are being lied to....The Association is one of the most Stubborn organisations in history and would never go back on a decision made by them....but are quite happy to lay blame and throw their hands in the air when push comes to shove.

Don't believe what you read on this site and definitely don't believe what you hear from people that were not in attendance at last nights meeting......

We are all looking for someone to blame / hang, In my opinion it's not the 4 hard working Clubs involved in the final series, It is the insipid Association that has had several years to plan for this outrageous act of bad sportsmanship....

But in the end it is only my opinion, and opinions are like a**holes.....everybody's got one.

Stump Cam;335961 said:

To all you rumour mongers and uneducated half wits out there.....have a think about this.

If you believe for one second that the St Andrews C.C. or the Melton C.C. had the power or the chance to have these games replayed, restarted or stand as is, then you are kidding yourselves.

The Association have the ultimate power and made their decision on Monday, If the Association are too weak and gutless to make a decision then they are solely to blame.

Since when has this Association ever bowed to or caved in to what the masses wanted? Tell me that.....

If you want to Blame either the St Andrews C.C. or Melton C.C. then you are all sillier and childish than I have previously thought.... Far too easy for people / Association, to hide / blame 2 Clubs when for years they have never considered requests from clubs or common sense in rule and decision making...

If you are told that the Association wanted to replay these games then you are being lied to....The Association is one of the most Stubborn organisations in history and would never go back on a decision made by them....but are quite happy to lay blame and throw their hands in the air when push comes to shove.

Don't believe what you read on this site and definitely don't believe what you hear from people that were not in attendance at last nights meeting......

We are all looking for someone to blame / hang, In my opinion it's not the 4 hard working Clubs involved in the final series, It is the insipid Association that has had several years to plan for this outrageous act of bad sportsmanship....

But in the end it is only my opinion, and opinions are like a**holes.....everybody's got one.

Shaved_Plums;335977 said:

DID YOU VOTE TO RE PLAY SEMI OR NOT?
A yes/no answer will do.

Shaved_Plums;335977 said:

A yes/no answer will do.

all i'm doing is repeating what he said. if he didn't have that thought in his mind he wouldn't have said it. obviously the thought had crossed his mind, so whats to say he didn't act on it??? he has brought this onto himself by making that stupid comment numerous times. its looking more and more that it was someone from your club who did this. by the way, pipsak said no to a sub fielder. his answer when asked by reg if he didn't want us to have a sub were "no i dont want you to have a sub, you can play with 10". i was right there and could hear it all. ask pipsak the captain coward. oh hang on, i guess he'll take the easy out again and deny it. or you can ask c. armstrong and o'toole, who were both batting at the time, cause reg spoke to them about it too and they both said it was upto pipsak. yes plumbs, defend your team mates and club all you want, but actions speak louder than words and your club showed its true colours by taking the easy option.
screw you and your club you cheating weak maggot ****s. i hope it rains the next 2 weekends and you can claim your premiership without winning a final. now that would be gold. sorry melton centrals but st scumbags deserve no glory!

all i'm doing is repeating what he said. if he didn't have that thought in his mind he wouldn't have said it. obviously the thought had crossed his mind, so whats to say he didn't act on it??? he has brought this onto himself by making that stupid comment numerous times. its looking more and more that it was someone from your club who did this. by the way, pipsak said no to a sub fielder. his answer when asked by reg if he didn't want us to have a sub were "no i dont want you to have a sub, you can play with 10". i was right there and could hear it all. ask pipsak the captain coward. oh hang on, i guess he'll take the easy out again and deny it. or you can ask c. armstrong and o'toole, who were both batting at the time, cause reg spoke to them about it too and they both said it was upto pipsak. yes plumbs, defend your team mates and club all you want, but actions speak louder than words and your club showed its true colours by taking the easy option.
screw you and your club you cheating weak maggot ****s. i hope it rains the next 2 weekends and you can claim your premiership without winning a final. now that would be gold. sorry melton centrals but st scumbags deserve no glory!

Stump Cam;335980 said:
A yes/no answer will do.

At last nights meeting there was no option given to replay semis. The league informed both clubs that the granny was to be played this weekend. So again for the misinformed out there that believe either of the 2 clubs had the chance to vote or change the leagues decision, you are WRONG.
If you are still unable to make sense of this then take it from me It was the leagues decision and we were not given any options.

Stump Cam;335980 said:
A yes/no answer will do.

At last nights meeting there was no option given to replay semis. The league informed both clubs that the granny was to be played this weekend. So again for the misinformed out there that believe either of the 2 clubs had the chance to vote or change the leagues decision, you are WRONG.
If you are still unable to make sense of this then take it from me It was the leagues decision and we were not given any options.

fine legs;335990 said:
screw you and your club you cheating weak maggot karnts. i hope it rains the next 2 weekends and you can claim your premiership without winning a final. now that would be gold. sorry melton centrals but st scumbags deserve no glory!

So what you are saying is that you had an independant scorer and a twelfth man at the gorund, is this correct? And what Baz said is said every week of the season - so GROW UP and stop clutching at straws!!! If you want to blame us and clearly you do then so be it, but to use that as your proof is just rediculous.

fine legs;335990 said:
screw you and your club you cheating weak maggot karnts. i hope it rains the next 2 weekends and you can claim your premiership without winning a final. now that would be gold. sorry melton centrals but st scumbags deserve no glory!

So what you are saying is that you had an independant scorer and a twelfth man at the gorund, is this correct? And what Baz said is said every week of the season - so GROW UP and stop clutching at straws!!! If you want to blame us and clearly you do then so be it, but to use that as your proof is just rediculous.

Shaved_Plums;335993 said:

Your either a pathalogical liar or sick......Pick one

Facts1: Confirmed by phone & in person by Allan Cox & Gooky...even as early as 15 min ago that the association had agreed to have the games re played if all 4 teams agree. (They also said the same on Monday)

Facts2: Spoke & confirmed with Joffa himself on Tuesday & several times yesterday that he is willing to play the semi final again this weekend if thats what the association wants.

Facts3: St Andrews had a meeting last night at 6pm to make the decision to play or take the first option & go straight through to GF. We had 3 teams agree and Gooky was just waiting on St Andrews last night to give the go ahead.

Facts4: St Andrews walked into Angliss last night at 8.30pm and said they wanted to take the option to play in the GF this week and not replay the Semi.

Facts5: Gooky and Allan and the association ruled in favour of the GF as they said several times. We will only play Semi again if all 4 teams agree.

Facts6: St Andrews & Melton will be playing GF this weekend.

So unless Gooky & Allan & Joffa have not once....not twice but three times lied to roosters & congs to their faces then I cant see how anyone could get this so wrong.

Your playing in the GF...you won the battle!!!!! Stop spreading more and more lies and making respected people look bad.

If St Andrews had way of changing decision then why hold an emergency meeting last night???? To discuss what you are bringing for afternoon tea!!!!

To everybody else on this forum.......well done to the 22 blokes who put their time and effort into this season. Im sure we will all learn from this.
Good Bye

Shaved_Plums;335993 said:

Facts1: Confirmed by phone & in person by Allan Cox & Gooky...even as early as 15 min ago that the association had agreed to have the games re played if all 4 teams agree. (They also said the same on Monday)

Facts2: Spoke & confirmed with Joffa himself on Tuesday & several times yesterday that he is willing to play the semi final again this weekend if thats what the association wants.

Facts3: St Andrews had a meeting last night at 6pm to make the decision to play or take the first option & go straight through to GF. We had 3 teams agree and Gooky was just waiting on St Andrews last night to give the go ahead.

Facts4: St Andrews walked into Angliss last night at 8.30pm and said they wanted to take the option to play in the GF this week and not replay the Semi.

Facts5: Gooky and Allan and the association ruled in favour of the GF as they said several times. We will only play Semi again if all 4 teams agree.

So unless Gooky & Allan & Joffa have not once....not twice but three times lied to roosters & congs to their faces then I cant see how anyone could get this so wrong.

Your playing in the GF...you won the battle!!!!! Stop spreading more and more lies and making respected people look bad.

If St Andrews had way of changing decision then why hold an emergency meeting last night???? To discuss what you are bringing for afternoon tea!!!!

To everybody else on this forum.......well done to the 22 blokes who put their time and effort into this season. Im sure we will all learn from this.
Good Bye

Well alot of finger pointing going on from all directions who did it, and who didnt.

All I can say is the person or persons who did it have to live with that guilt, which inturn will eat away at them in the future. They will regret at what they have done.

Nobody seems to know where thet Grand Final will be played this coming weekend.

Deer Park, West Footscray or Baseballers in Willi I believe are the grounds being sourced.

Message to the pitch digger or diggers. Dont bother going to Deer Park with a Shovel. Please take some Poly filler to close up the cracks and holes.

Mr Big Coq. It has been interesting reading your posts with your outstanding choice of words that you use. Are you a Deciple of Sam Kekovich??????

Also read that alot of clubs looking to leave competition. Can I ask this, if this appalling incident didn't occur, would clubs still be looking to leave next year??

If clubs are not happy with current excecutive, they all have the opportunity to attend AGM, and also to nominate for respective positions on the board.

That is the only way to go to bring change and improve the whole competition.

But to sit there and vent all your anger and abuse current board is the wrong way to go about it, as yes I fully understand your hurt, but it wont achieve anything.

Only attending AGM and nominating for positions on the board will provide answers, and change.

Thankyou For Listening.

Well alot of finger pointing going on from all directions who did it, and who didnt.

All I can say is the person or persons who did it have to live with that guilt, which inturn will eat away at them in the future. They will regret at what they have done.

Deer Park, West Footscray or Baseballers in Willi I believe are the grounds being sourced.

Message to the pitch digger or diggers. Dont bother going to Deer Park with a Shovel. Please take some Poly filler to close up the cracks and holes.

Mr Big Coq. It has been interesting reading your posts with your outstanding choice of words that you use. Are you a Deciple of Sam Kekovich??????

Also read that alot of clubs looking to leave competition. Can I ask this, if this appalling incident didn't occur, would clubs still be looking to leave next year??

If clubs are not happy with current excecutive, they all have the opportunity to attend AGM, and also to nominate for respective positions on the board.

But to sit there and vent all your anger and abuse current board is the wrong way to go about it, as yes I fully understand your hurt, but it wont achieve anything.

Only attending AGM and nominating for positions on the board will provide answers, and change.

Thankyou For Listening.

Facts;335997 said:

Good Bye

Very soft option taken by St Andrews, even if they win the granny, it will always be remembered as tainted.

Being involved in a semi final in the early 1990's in the defunct FCA, where the pitch was dug up on the 2nd morning play. The captains negotiated to play out the day on another ground with the FCA blessing. Play was delayed for 2hrs. We were very gratefull to have a opportunity to win the game. Even though we lost the semi and were disappointed, least we got a shot at it.

I can't believe any team would want to claim victory in these circumstances, very poor cricket.

Hope the comp can surive though doesnt look good for turf comp. Our teams always enjoyed playing in the lower matting grades.

Facts;335997 said:

Good Bye

Very soft option taken by St Andrews, even if they win the granny, it will always be remembered as tainted.

Being involved in a semi final in the early 1990's in the defunct FCA, where the pitch was dug up on the 2nd morning play. The captains negotiated to play out the day on another ground with the FCA blessing. Play was delayed for 2hrs. We were very gratefull to have a opportunity to win the game. Even though we lost the semi and were disappointed, least we got a shot at it.

I can't believe any team would want to claim victory in these circumstances, very poor cricket.

Hope the comp can surive though doesnt look good for turf comp. Our teams always enjoyed playing in the lower matting grades.

News Breaker;335999 said:

Thankyou For Listening.

west footscray no chance, council haven't approved he ground. Angliss nth and sth aren't an option, as they are in no state, even if they were i wouldn't want to prepare them after the shimozle of last weekend

News Breaker;335999 said:

Thankyou For Listening.

west footscray no chance, council haven't approved he ground. Angliss nth and sth aren't an option, as they are in no state, even if they were i wouldn't want to prepare them after the shimozle of last weekend

Facts;335997 said:

Good Bye

I would like to put some issues to bed most of the facts calls are bang on I was there last night. The exec was left with no option but too abide by there own rule which states that first and second go through due to whatever reason and exec can decide that.
We were told that they couldnt act because St Andrews didnt want to take any action and Joffa The Silver Fox said and rightfully so,we will do what ever the Exec want to do. Joffa didnt get on his morale high horse and demand justise.
so in essence he made it easy for the exec to vindicate there own decision.
At the end of the day we were the only club to put in a letter of protest which we are still persuing NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.
we were told that VMCUA (Cricket union)will not be able to make a judgement call for at least a fortnight & the ASSOC said they still had every intention of playing the granny in the next 2 sat.SO WHATS THE POINT REALLY. Only other avenue is to get a Supreme Court writt to stop the granny if you would all like to fight this injustice please make a small donation our AIM is 40k Q.,C's dont come cheap Please dial 1800 BigCoq give till it hurts.:D

I would like take this oppurtunity to thank Mick Callus for acting openly & Honestly and with Integrity thru out this matter. i do feel for the congs boys as poor Tubbsy is out of town and canot draft an appeal to the assoc and this is the only form of protest that will be recognised not big cricket we were just trying to keep the process open unlike some.
To the accoc i would like to take this oppurtunity to ask why u did not act openly and honestly thru out this process all people in the one room at the same time your actions will live with you ur entire lives most of you are good men but perhaps not WISE.
Guys you are rewarding CRIMiNAL ACTIVITY and as a result of your findings you will need a new rule Security guards on all pitches witch no doubt the club will incur the cost.its churches cricket not a pakistani welcoming commitee.:(

Facts;335997 said:

Good Bye

I would like to put some issues to bed most of the facts calls are bang on I was there last night. The exec was left with no option but too abide by there own rule which states that first and second go through due to whatever reason and exec can decide that.
We were told that they couldnt act because St Andrews didnt want to take any action and Joffa The Silver Fox said and rightfully so,we will do what ever the Exec want to do. Joffa didnt get on his morale high horse and demand justise.
At the end of the day we were the only club to put in a letter of protest which we are still persuing NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.
we were told that VMCUA (Cricket union)will not be able to make a judgement call for at least a fortnight & the ASSOC said they still had every intention of playing the granny in the next 2 sat.SO WHATS THE POINT REALLY. Only other avenue is to get a Supreme Court writt to stop the granny if you would all like to fight this injustice please make a small donation our AIM is 40k Q.,C's dont come cheap Please dial 1800 BigCoq give till it hurts.:D

I would like take this oppurtunity to thank Mick Callus for acting openly & Honestly and with Integrity thru out this matter. i do feel for the congs boys as poor Tubbsy is out of town and canot draft an appeal to the assoc and this is the only form of protest that will be recognised not big cricket we were just trying to keep the process open unlike some.
To the accoc i would like to take this oppurtunity to ask why u did not act openly and honestly thru out this process all people in the one room at the same time your actions will live with you ur entire lives most of you are good men but perhaps not WISE.
Guys you are rewarding CRIMiNAL ACTIVITY and as a result of your findings you will need a new rule Security guards on all pitches witch no doubt the club will incur the cost.its churches cricket not a pakistani welcoming commitee.:(

news breaker;335999 said:
well alot of finger pointing going on from all directions who did it, and who didnt.

All i can say is the person or persons who did it have to live with that guilt, which inturn will eat away at them in the future. They will regret at what they have done.

Nobody seems to know where thet grand final will be played this coming weekend.

Deer park, west footscray or baseballers in willi i believe are the grounds being sourced.

Message to the pitch digger or diggers. Dont bother going to deer park with a shovel. Please take some poly filler to close up the cracks and holes.

Mr big coq. It has been interesting reading your posts with your outstanding choice of words that you use. Are you a deciple of sam kekovich??????

Also read that alot of clubs looking to leave competition. Can i ask this, if this appalling incident didn't occur, would clubs still be looking to leave next year??

If clubs are not happy with current excecutive, they all have the opportunity to attend agm, and also to nominate for respective positions on the board.

But to sit there and vent all your anger and abuse current board is the wrong way to go about it, as yes i fully understand your hurt, but it wont achieve anything.

Only attending agm and nominating for positions on the board will provide answers, and change.

Thankyou for listening.

funny no-one knows where game is to be played. Wonder why??? Doh :confused:
only guessing or plucking from your a-se if you think you may know!!

Coq more like the greek adonis i think!! :eek:

Getting back to old posts #1484/#1486 regarding people taking up challenge to help out executive
coq maybe sit alongside or join them as you seem to know a few ideas and solutions that could help. :D

Barryhall, umpires could wear budgie smugglers at beach g.f :D

news breaker;335999 said:
well alot of finger pointing going on from all directions who did it, and who didnt.

All i can say is the person or persons who did it have to live with that guilt, which inturn will eat away at them in the future. They will regret at what they have done.

Nobody seems to know where thet grand final will be played this coming weekend.

Deer park, west footscray or baseballers in willi i believe are the grounds being sourced.

Message to the pitch digger or diggers. Dont bother going to deer park with a shovel. Please take some poly filler to close up the cracks and holes.

Mr big coq. It has been interesting reading your posts with your outstanding choice of words that you use. Are you a deciple of sam kekovich??????

Also read that alot of clubs looking to leave competition. Can i ask this, if this appalling incident didn't occur, would clubs still be looking to leave next year??

If clubs are not happy with current excecutive, they all have the opportunity to attend agm, and also to nominate for respective positions on the board.

But to sit there and vent all your anger and abuse current board is the wrong way to go about it, as yes i fully understand your hurt, but it wont achieve anything.

Only attending agm and nominating for positions on the board will provide answers, and change.

Thankyou for listening.

funny no-one knows where game is to be played. Wonder why??? Doh :confused:
only guessing or plucking from your a-se if you think you may know!!

Coq more like the greek adonis i think!! :eek:

Getting back to old posts #1484/#1486 regarding people taking up challenge to help out executive
coq maybe sit alongside or join them as you seem to know a few ideas and solutions that could help. :D

Barryhall, umpires could wear budgie smugglers at beach g.f :D

Too all the St andrews boys caught in the cross fire it must be as equally heart renching for you as well know one wants there clubs rep trashed like this.
2 the young boys in that team i.e. HATTY etc get out will you can keep your innocence crickets a game for gentlemen i say this only because i believe Borntiger fan you have lost control you openly condemed this behaviour however low & behold ur playing a Granny not a Semi.
Now tell me champ is the tail wagging the dog down there.

Too all the St andrews boys caught in the cross fire it must be as equally heart renching for you as well know one wants there clubs rep trashed like this.
2 the young boys in that team i.e. HATTY etc get out will you can keep your innocence crickets a game for gentlemen i say this only because i believe Borntiger fan you have lost control you openly condemed this behaviour however low & behold ur playing a Granny not a Semi.
Now tell me champ is the tail wagging the dog down there.

BigCoq;336056 said:

Big Coq. I feel for you guys and I am dissapointed it has come to this mate. Unfortunaly someone or some people have ruined a great year of cricket. If i was in charge of making the decision i would be forcing the 4 clubs to play again this weekend. I am looking forward to umpiring back on the mats again this weekend though i think it will be a one sided game in A Grade.

BigCoq;336056 said:

Big Coq. I feel for you guys and I am dissapointed it has come to this mate. Unfortunaly someone or some people have ruined a great year of cricket. If i was in charge of making the decision i would be forcing the 4 clubs to play again this weekend. I am looking forward to umpiring back on the mats again this weekend though i think it will be a one sided game in A Grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back