WHAT HAPPENED

Four singers, a band. They performed often. But 1957 is important for something else.
Male or female singers?

John Lennon met Paul McCartney for the first time and was impressed by him. Later in the year Paul made his debut with the Quarrymen. Was it this step towards the formation of the Beatles?

Last edited:
Hi Jessica, very nice to see you back. :)

I'm in the busy lane currently helping organise a very recently close friend's funeral, house, ... his sister from Tasmania stays with me on and off as needed and it's full on work.

Here's an easy one in the interim,

What big "nautical transport/financial/ international political" calamity happened in 1967?

It's almost happening again today. 💥

Last edited:
Not Terrorists Craig.
Many thanks mate, dont mind if it is late. Need to know your birth date as we should announce all of them so they are not lost. Post it in my profile if you dont want everyone outside our small circle to see it.

Not saying my answer was terrorists in 1967 but in response to your clue. I did add if the '67 event had anything to do with the Suez Canal.

Not saying my answer was terrorists in 1967 but in response to your clue. I did add if the '67 event had anything to do with the Suez Canal.
I think it had and it was neither a terrorist attack nor a disaster but an political decision, the closure of the Suez Canal in 1967 for eight years.

Back